Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What have I been up to n hello

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

Got a new skateboard hadn't been on a board in like 15 years or so funny enough still got it was able to go forward and once I got used to the skateboard I tightened the wheels and trucks so that the wheels wouldn't spin as quick and tightned the trucks so that if I tried doing a kick flip it be easier to spin it than if they were loose I got a bit to over confident and tried to do a  nose slide just expecting the nose of the skateboard to go onto the curb and stop so basically like a nose stall exept I didn't expect the skateboard to actually slide so ye I ended up on my ass which was funny didn't hurt as had coat on lol and tech wise got the new Xbox elite 2 controller and yes I still don't like the new forum haha

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Olympics next then @liggerz87?😂

I noticed we did pretty well in the skateboarding in Tokyo.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Im not allowed near a skateboard after I broke my front teeth doing tricks.. 😞 

We won bronze in the Skateboarding Freestyle Womens event 🙂 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

o/

Message 4 of 8

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Sounds like you've been having a whale of a time. First and last time I tried a skateboard was on one of the roads not far from Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol - surprising how wobbly a skate board gets when you're sitting on it, shooting down a smooth tarmac-covered surface... Survived, but only after a nosedive or two into the grassy verge. 😳

Message 5 of 8

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

Haha I'm not good enough for the Olympics took me a year to learn to go forward lol dyslexia and dyspraxia don't mix so just being able to balance is a hard enough as is lol

Message 6 of 8

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

Ouch hope your ok I act6wrecked both my knees and pinky finger when I was like 13 maybe 16 went down hill and fell off board started wobbling I jumped off to try run ended up knee and hands front first cut both palms split my pinky finger nail and also cut it still have the scarrs now all these years lol 33 now 34 this November

Message 7 of 8

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

I'd rather sit on it than stand up I tighten the wheels a bit so don't go as fast 

Message 8 of 8