Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 561

Re: What has made me LAUGH today?

@MI5 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

According to a US reporter, the ace was arrested over "public swearing and intoxication" on December 16 by the Washington Airport Authority.

Wayne Rooney - pictured in his mugshot - was arrested in America for public intoxication and swearing

There We Are Then LOL

LOL

Highlighted
Topics: 708

@jonsie wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

According to a US reporter, the ace was arrested over "public swearing and intoxication" on December 16 by the Washington Airport Authority.

Wayne Rooney - pictured in his mugshot - was arrested in America for public intoxication and swearing

There We Are Then LOL

LOL

Couldn't agree more....LOL

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 260

Sweet fa has made me laugh today & ...

I could do with a bit of a laff ... the freshness of a New Year is beginning to wear thin already Smiley Sad

Hi @Anonymous ...

Can you ride tandem lad ?

Misquote from an old PG Tips tea advert ... couldn't find an image for that particular advert

Image result for images of pg tips chimps

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 561

Highlighted

Thank you for the PG Tips tea chimps adverts @jonsie

Puts a smile on my face

& It started with a good old trad jazz band with jivers in black n white ... don't remember this ad

My mum used Brooke Bond loose leaf tea & I collected the cards to put in a send away for album

Saw the chimps having their tea party in Twycross Zoo, East Midlands when a kid long before the do-gooders banned the chimps from advertising

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Anonymous

Of course I'll give you a backy @WispaRed7 😂
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous wrote:
Of course I'll give you a backy @WispaRed7 😂

That'd be wonderful ... I could ogle your cute bum Smiley Wink ... & put my feet up & massage your back as you did all the peddaling ... no not really I'd try my best ... it'd be good exercise 

My son had his 3 mountain bikes stolen from different places ... I'd love to buy him & his wife a mountain bike each, but I just don't have that kind of money spare ... they like The Peak District = they'd pack up a lunch then strap the bikes to my son's car & go off for the weekend days ... so sorry for them both Smiley Sad

Image result for images for tandem mountain bikes

Would this be alright @Anonymous ?

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband