Did you mean: 

What did you get for Xmas 🎄 🎅🏻?

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Happy Christmas, everyone.

So what did you get for Xmas? Was it what you expected or what you wanted - or another pair of socks or something useless joy?

I got some lovely Xmas and Birthday cards; chockies; tin of biscuits; gift voucher; a brand new Quiz book, which will be put to good use with WRQ during the coming New Year Bouncyyahoo

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Stomach ache
Message 2 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I had a gold bracelet, dressing gown, lovely warm scarf, a box of Sanctuary bath/shower, body products, a book about F1 and a pair of slipper socks with a chequered flag on innocent

Not opened those from the lads yet. Too busy with lunch. Busy busy busy.....Banana

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 15

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4304 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Merry Christmas @Mi-Amigo  and also a Happy Birthday I believe.  (I'm not so sure it's such a good thing having them both on the same day though). unamused

This year it's a few bits and pieces but mostly Amazon vouchers for me.  Very happy with that and can then buy what I want when I want.  Father's Day and birthdays also mean more of the same throughout the year, so usually something in my Amazon account.

Message 5 of 15

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10665 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
This morning 🌄 up to a sunny 🌞 day ..lovely.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 15

HarryG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a new Samsung Tablet, a poster size tube map, a pair of tube map socks, a tin of london underground shortbread, a tube map face covering, a new Nintendo Switch game, a Cadbury selection box, a blue camo case for my new tablet, a 2021 London Underground Diary, a pack of watercolour pencils & a pad of paper with 500 PIECES OF PAPER. Yeeeah a lot of London Underground gifts this year. (I like the London Underground)

Message 7 of 15

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @BobM and a Happy Xmas to you 

@TallTrees . It is often those small things which matter. Thank you for reminding me of these.

@HarryG 

Welcome to the Community. Thank you for your post and sharing some of your interests.

Pleased you got some things which you wanted. I hope you will stay and join in with some of the fun and games on Off Topic.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 8 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@HarryG 

That sounds great. smiling Welcome to the community. Welcome

Hope to see you here more in the future. We have something for everyone on here. Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 15

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
I got lots of Lego :), no socks this year as well...
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 10 of 15