Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: What are your plans for the weekend?

I'll do my best I've slept for England in the last few days and I've got so much recordings I'm wading through I may well still be up when you're watching the race Sunday morning🤣🤣
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Topics: 576

Highlighted

I don't know what I did @jonsie but let's just say it's been an interesting few days - what 've seen of them. I think the worse is over now if I just had an appetite. Though it's not like I couldn't afford to lose a few pounds 🤣🤣

Highlighted
Topics: 576

Highlighted

Thank you @jonsie. Well I'm just going to bed now so at least my sleeping sickness is over now to start eating again is the next step to full recovery.

Highlighted
Topics: 271

@Glory1 hope you manage to eat a bite or two today

@jonsie I'm not long up ... I tend to drift at night-time after the 1/2 hour Midnight News on Radio 4 ... I may be in bed much earlier, but it generally works for me

I've only twice in my life tried to sleep for the night in a chair, due to extreme circumstances, & I'd rather sleep on a solid floor I think 

Just checked the Sky box & tv ... = ... WooHoo, Game of Thrones episodes repeats have recorded so really looking forward to view them this weekend tv

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 751

I was up at 6am.

Yes I know I am on a weekend away in Yarmouth but couldnt miss F1 qualifying now could I?

It was totally worth it. I may just go and have another hour....tongue winking

No now I'm up I will get gallons of water down me instead.Helps with the hangover of last night joy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

@Cleoriffwrote:

I was up at 6am.

Yes I know I am on a weekend away in Yarmouth but couldnt miss F1 qualifying now could I?

No now I'm up I will get gallons of water down me instead.Helps with the hangover of last night joy

Atta girl @Cleoriff ... how you do it all amazes me ... here have a cuppa tea to take to your room

Image result for cuppa tea images

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 751

@WispaRed7wrote:

@Cleoriffwrote:

I was up at 6am.

Atta girl @Cleoriff ... how you do it all amazes me ... here have a cuppa tea to take to your room

Image result for cuppa tea images

Thats lovely Jane Thankyou. I don't think I wil bother going back to bed though. May as well stay up and maybe if no one notices I could slip away for a siesta this afternoon LOL

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

Yeah! @Cleoriff ... siesta in the afternoon sounds wonderful ... hope you get good FI races & the result you want Smiley Happy

I don't work for O2
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband