What are your plans for the weekend?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Weekend plans

Happy Friday evening guys, looking forward to the weekend? sun

I'd love to hear what you have planned for Saturday/Sunday. My plan includes...

1. Playing World of Warcraft in pyjamas
  2. Having a walk along the canal (only if it's sunny and nice outside though)
  3. Relax on the sofa with mobile games, delicious snacks and a nice drink
  4. Hiking 25 miles in the highlands with my cats and sleeping in a tent.

One of these might not happen.

What about you? slight_smile

Message 1 of 636
635 REPLIES 635

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25118 Posts
  • 808 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

I'll be in St John's Wood @EmilieT. Is that near you?

So @Glory1  you gonna re-enact that Apple Scruff apple  at Macca`s old place there? You know the one wink I mean being a bug fan Happy Dance

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 421 of 636

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

So @Glory1  you gonna re-enact that Apple Scruff apple  at Macca`s old place there? You know the one wink I mean being a bug fan Happy Dance

Yes @Mi-Amigo I do know the one you mean but no it's a quiet weekend with friends I've not seen for a while. Good food, plenty to drink and great conversation. I'm staying indoors like a good girl wink

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 422 of 636

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25118 Posts
  • 808 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

Yes @Mi-Amigo I do know the one you mean but no it's a quiet weekend with friends I've not seen for a while. Good food, plenty to drink and great conversation. I'm staying indoors like a good girl wink

@Glory1  To be serious, I hope you have a lovely time with your friends and enjoy yourself slight_smile

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 423 of 636

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Glory1  To be serious, I hope you have a lovely time with your friends and enjoy yourself slight_smile

Thank you @Mi-Amigo I'm sure I will. And now I really must be off for a siesta for a few hours at least sleeping

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 424 of 636

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Glory1 I'm in Tufnell Park so we won't exactly be neighbours but much closer than usual! smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 425 of 636

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

🐰 🐣  Happy Easter everyone! 🐣 🐰 

It looks like we're gonna have a very sunny few days, are you guys going to do anything special over this long bank holiday weekend? 

I'm looking forward to going to the park, having a few servings of ice cream, and catching up on some sleep sun 

Like this @EmilieT ? grin

I love the idea of going to the park. I like picnics and might just do that! Weather app says 23 degrees and fully sunny for 3 days in a row. open_mouth

Message 426 of 636

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@EmilieT wrote:

I'm looking forward to going to the park, having a few servings of ice cream, and catching up on some sleep sun 

Like this @EmilieT ? grin

@Marjo AT LEAST that much joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 427 of 636

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@EmilieT  will be beating this world record over the weekend:

Message 428 of 636

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I had every good intention of eating my lunch in the garden of the Friends Meeting House aka Quakers ... however ... after battling into town I turned right into my fave micro pub Early Doors for some liquid refreshment ... = ... 1/2 Blonde Witch shandy Cheers ... & ... ate my lunch in the beer garden (no food served in pub, but I always ask anyway) 

Bawdy conversation with fellow characters at the bar ..... just a lovely day to be out & about ... sitting in the beer garden was very pleasant

Home for a kip

Shouted the cat in, who's been enjoying the better change in the weather

18.5c in the house

Happy day all round ... ... ... let's hope I shall sleep well tonight

Goodnight All of The O2 Community ... Sweet Dreams

Tomorrow I shall be keeping a good friend company whilst he tends the Early Doors beer garden

Tomorrow is the 2nd wedding anniversary, to the date, of my son & his wife ... so ... I shall be texting my son ... ... ... have ordered 2 x tickets to my chosen value for them to use at Leeds Grand theatre ... = ... they are having a season of musicals

Eating some hot cross buns ... buying my friend & I an Easter egg each

Related image

Message 429 of 636

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144072 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Hunting eggs slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 430 of 636