What are you watching right now?

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

frank-okay-R1J6Z1cnJZc-unsplash.jpg

Hi everyone wave

You might think we already have a couple of movie/series threads. But as @Cleoriff noticed, we don't have a thread where we can all chat about general TV and all the series, films and shows you discover and love. So, here it is!

Drop your recent watching and your recommendations in this thread. And maybe you will find a few things that you haven't watched yourself yet? 

Keep the remote on the ready tv

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 132
131 REPLIES 131

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheresaV wrote:

I have to be honest and admit that I am probably one of the few people who haven't watched Top Gear much at all, so I had not much idea of what he is like. But my partner heard it's a good show, so we gave it a watch and finished it in two days @Cleoriff joy

I can't stand it. Overgrown kids playing with big boys toys. God awful ****.

Message 81 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Do you mean the old ones or the new ones @Anonymous ? (not that I have watched either)

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 82 of 132

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123295 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

I rarely watch either @TheresaV. However the first series with Clarkson I particularly disliked as he was such an arrogant git. When he was sacked for punching someone who brought him the wrong thing for lunch, I was pleased.

They tried a few different people in a new format but I think the last trio are good, with Paddy McGuinness, Freddie Flintoff and Chris Harris are pretty good.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 83 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I heard about that @Cleoriff, that's awful indeed. Maybe I should try some of the new shows but I also am not a big vehicle fan, the tractor in the farm season was enough for me sweat_smile

signature

Message 84 of 132

Anonymous
Not applicable
Neither/either @TheresaV I'd rather watch paint dry.
Message 85 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Neither/either @TheresaV I'd rather watch paint dry.

I can recommend a show for that @Anonymous joy

signature

Message 86 of 132

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

I'm trying to watch Lucifer season 5b ye bit impossible with no internet lol

Message 87 of 132

Cleoriff
  • 123295 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

You need to have a chat with your landlord....(Unless you are responsible for putting Wifi in? @liggerz87 ?)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 88 of 132

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123295 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

LIE WITH ME

Started to watch a 4 part series on Ch5 last night.  A psychological thriller with a couple who move to Australia with their 2 children. . Anna (Charlie Brooks)  was put on medication in the UK to help with her psychosis of thinking her husband was having multiple affairs. Of course it all starts again when they are in Australia. At the end of part 1 you see what's happening.

If thrillers with a twist are for you ( @TheresaV @Mi-Amigo ) then you will enoy this.You can get the 1st episode on Catch Up and set the 3 others to record

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 89 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

That does sound very interesting @Cleoriff , thanks for the suggestion! I saw the trailer just now and think I will give it a go tonight wink

signature

Message 90 of 132