What are you watching right now?

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

frank-okay-R1J6Z1cnJZc-unsplash.jpg

Hi everyone wave

You might think we already have a couple of movie/series threads. But as @Cleoriff noticed, we don't have a thread where we can all chat about general TV and all the series, films and shows you discover and love. So, here it is!

Drop your recent watching and your recommendations in this thread. And maybe you will find a few things that you haven't watched yourself yet? 

Keep the remote on the ready tv

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 132
131 REPLIES 131

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anyone who has Dsney channel, I can recommend Big Sky

I really enjoyed the first series and hoping there will be a follow up as there are many twists to come

It's on Disney Star

Message 71 of 132

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I'll make a note of that Steve... Sounds good.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 72 of 132

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Good to know @gmarkj , in that case I might actually give it a go smile

Ohhh I watched TIME and it was absolutely amazing @Cleoriff! Can highly recommend as well! Wish there was a second season coming though...

@jonsie Noted, thank you wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 74 of 132

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@TheresaV Black Summer was indeed a big hit with me and loved it. Netflix popped up with the second series recommendation this week so once the football is out of the way, summer can begin again wink Oddly the production company  - The Asylum - aren't exactly known for making quality stuff and somehow their films gets recommended to me on Amazon Prime. A lot. Quite a lot. rofl

Message 75 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

@TheresaV Black Summer was indeed a big hit with me and loved it. Netflix popped up with the second series recommendation this week so once the football is out of the way, summer can begin again wink Oddly the production company  - The Asylum - aren't exactly known for making quality stuff and somehow their films gets recommended to me on Amazon Prime. A lot. Quite a lot. rofl

Oh I have watched both by now (binged the second season in like two days), the second one is definitely as good as the first one @sheepdog but I am surprised that the ratings online aren't that good? It only has like 6.5 on Imdb but I think it's a lot better than that?

signature

Message 76 of 132

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Back to watching 'normal' TV, I saw The Taking of Pelham 123 was on Ch5 tonight. It's the remake starring John Travolta and Denzil Washington. Suh a brilliant film. I enjoyed watching it again.wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 77 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Has anyone watched "Clarkson's Farm" on Amazon? It's such a great watch, really funny and a great insight into farming life with the one and only Jeremy Clarkson laughing

signature

Message 78 of 132

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I've seen it's there @TheresaV  but I'm not that keen on Clarkson. He is redeeming himself with Who Wants to Be a Millionaire on ITV recently so I might give it a watch. smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 79 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I have to be honest and admit that I am probably one of the few people who haven't watched Top Gear much at all, so I had not much idea of what he is like. But my partner heard it's a good show, so we gave it a watch and finished it in two days @Cleoriff joy

signature

Message 80 of 132