What are you watching right now?

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

frank-okay-R1J6Z1cnJZc-unsplash.jpg

Hi everyone wave

You might think we already have a couple of movie/series threads. But as @Cleoriff noticed, we don't have a thread where we can all chat about general TV and all the series, films and shows you discover and love. So, here it is!

Drop your recent watching and your recommendations in this thread. And maybe you will find a few things that you haven't watched yourself yet? 

Keep the remote on the ready tv

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 132
131 REPLIES 131

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Just finished Facon and the Winter Soldier

Very enjoyable if you are a Marvel fan

tis on Disney+

Message 41 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

Looks like it, but I haven't seen the Bates Motel (had to google it!)

We have both enjoyed it. Very good series - based on the Korean version.

Most recent series started with a couple of episodes based around the Corona virus and everything going on, but seems to be going back to "normal" now.

The Corona episodes were very well done in terms of the effect it had on those working in the health care industry and how much extra pressure they were under.

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend it @gmarkj. Quite a lot of unexpected twists!

But I heard a lot of good things about The Good Doctor and now that you are recommending it as well, I definitely have to give it a try! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 42 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I know that @Martin-O2 is a massive marvel fan @jonsie 

signature

Message 43 of 132

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25193 Posts
  • 815 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Watched first part of IN PLAIN SITE on ITV last night. Thank you @Cleoriff and @TheresaV for recommending it. Gripping stuff. Looking forward to continuation tonight [so NO spoilers, please]. 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 44 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

We wouldn't dare @Mi-Amigo wink Enjoy watching it!

signature

Message 45 of 132

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12111 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

I know that @Martin-O2 is a massive marvel fan @jonsie 

Bet he's looking forward to the Loki series starting tomorrow, much the same as I am!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 46 of 132

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'm super excited for Loki @gmarkj@jonsie@TheresaV! I'll be doing a dedicated thread for it later today. wink

As for what I'm watching right now I've been re-watching Sons of Anarchy on Disney+. I don't remember much of it and not certain if I ever finished the show the first time around but really enjoying it so far! 

I also just finished Invincible over on Prime. It's an animated show which is like a super dark twist on the DC comics characters. Really good stuff and some amazing actors doing the voice work. I'd highly recommend but be warned it's ultra violent! 

signature

Message 47 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I am actually getting excited for LOKI myself even though I am not too big of a fan of the whole universe grin But with all the teasers and trailers coming up, it does look like it's worth a watch @Martin-O2 @gmarkj @jonsie 

signature

Message 48 of 132

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36233 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

A Loki thread? Just read this morning that the first episode, Loki's Time, airs on Disney+ today - will give it a watch after dinner this eve, I hope.

Screenshot_20210609-074515.png

Message 49 of 132

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Oh that does look good @pgn, didn't know it's from today already! The excitement yahoo

signature

Message 50 of 132