Did you mean: 

What are you reading?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys!

Today is Book Lovers day, so I wanted to ask if anyone here is reading any books at the moment?

What are your favourites? I love everything from Robert Holdstock (fantasy novels mainly).

I got reminded of this in the guess the movie thread today actually: I've read the Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller quite many times (at least 3) and even collected different editions of the book at some point in the past. It's also one of my favourites! Movie was good too. I recently discovered also that it has an epilogue called a Thousand Country Roads. ❤️

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 31 of 32

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I've recently finished a non-fiction book called Physics of the Impossible by Michio Kaku. It takes all the common sci fi staples like force fields or teleportation and assess if they could ever become a reality based on the laws of physics. I reckon my next book will be fiction slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 32 of 32