What are you plans for the weekend?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

weekendIsComing.jpg

Happy Friday everyone! 

I have a distinct feeling that I might have asked this before, however this is the 2017 version of that thread. yahoo

What are your plans for the weekend?

Not suggesting that your plans are boring or anyone at all specifically will be bored during this weekend, but here's a nice article that suggests 15 useful things to do if you do happen to be bored. In case you have no plans yet and are looking for some! A bit jealous that @Martin-O2 is having a mini holiday and is travelling around during the weekend... hoping I can do the same soon! For this weekend though, I'm going to do number 13 on the list. slight_smile

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yeah but losing out to Johnny Depp is no bad thing really..joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 34

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Any plans this weekend guys? sun

I'll be snacking and crafting with some friends tomorrow, possibly going to the cinema to see the new Avengers movie at some point, and hopefully doing some light spring cleaning. Whatever you get up to, I hope you have a lovely one! 🌼

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Baku F1 @EmilieT 

Say No More joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 34

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Baku F1 @EmilieT 

Say No More joy

I would expect nothing less from you @Cleoriff  Handshake Hope it'll be a good one!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 24 of 34

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

F1 and the football.... 

Anyone good playing this weekend @jonsiesoccer

signature

Message 26 of 34

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

F1 and the football.... 

Anyone good playing this weekend @jonsiesoccer

United vs Chelsea

.... a small matter of the title for Manchester City to hopefully win , we gave them a helping hand on Wednesday.... being the good neighbours that we undoubtedly are wink

Message 27 of 34

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Fingers crossed it'll be a good game @jonsie , it certainly sounds like it'll be an interesting one! You know I'm far from a football connoisseur but I've heard of those two teams which is saying something  tongue

signature

Message 28 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Baku F1 @EmilieT 

Say No More joy

I would expect nothing less from you @Cleoriff  Handshake Hope it'll be a good one!

Well the first two practice sessions have been extremely eventful @EmilieT 

Baku is a street circuit and I've seen more cars in the wall today than at any other Baku race. Thankfully no-one was injured. However, we have practice 3 and Qualifying tomorrow and the race itself on Sunday so I don't expect we have seen the last of the action Fear.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 34

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

My usual quiet weekend catching up with my recordings and, if I'm lucky, my reading smiling

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 30 of 34