cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a week!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow - what a week this has been: posted my first review on the forum and have received lots of positive feedback, kudos and have even moved up two places in the rankings slight_smile

My four year old son had his tonsils out (he's now back to his boisterous self and arguing with his twin sister), and on the same day I had an interview for the Service Manager position at the local Porsche dealership, which I believe went very well (fingers and everything else crossed)

AND got through a full-on warranty audit at my current BMW dealership with a fantastic end result - think I deserve the very LARGE rum and coke I'm about to consume .......:smileywink:

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that Phil

Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Damien, their loss as far as I'm concerned - like I say, I'm happy where I am!
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Better the devil you know

Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Better the devil you know

There's a lot to be said for that mate - my current job is something I've been doing for years so it's pretty easy and stress-free. Money isn't everything ....... slight_smile

Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Quite Agree mate job satisfaction is more important

Message 15 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks johnsie, but you know what they say - when one door closes, another one opens ....

Message 17 of 19

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I've lived my life by my version "when one door closes, kick it in!" Seems to work well for me:D

Sorry to hear that mate:( just means there's something better for you:) you're right money isn't everything. If you enjoy your job its better than being paid more for a job you hate.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers Liquid - wise words!
Message 19 of 19