Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Community Manager

Re: What Would Yoy Do If You Won £1Million?

I'd love to have a bigger place so my cats have more space, maybe get a 3rd cat, and a nice garden and flower bushes. Smiley Happy I'd have a playroom for the cats and all the walls would be full of shelves that they can climb. I'd also have a gaming room for myself! Smiley Very Happy I'd help out my parents with their retirement home. They'd love a garden too.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 21

@Marjo wrote:

I'd have a playroom for the cats and all the walls would be full of shelves that they can climb.

I saw an IKEA-hack about that! Look here

There were some with this real small shelfs, but it's on pinterest and I can't show you -.-

iPhone XR * 64 GB * (Product) Red * unlocked
iPad Air wifi & LTE * 16 GB * White * unlocked + iPad Air 2 wifi only
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR
Topics: 688

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

I'd have a playroom for the cats and all the walls would be full of shelves that they can climb.

There were some with this real small shelfs, but it's on pinterest and I can't show you -.-

Hey @ComaChameleon. They are brilliant. Not only shelves but your cats become ornaments joy

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff

right, didn't thought about htat XD

It's so easy (and affordable) and cool! Smiley Very Happy

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR
Community Manager

@Cleoriff wrote:

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Hey @ComaChameleon. They are brilliant. Not only shelves but your cats become ornaments joy

@Cleoriff you made me spit some tea! LOL

@ComaChameleon Thanks for the link!! This gives me inspiration for my future house! Happy Dance I like that one that is the shape of stairs on the wall.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@Marjo

You're welcome!

The small ones can even be installed in the smalles flats. There are even some with boxes at the ceiling, if you're a bit handy-talented it's easy and cheap ^^

My best friend got a cat tree build by her brother and his gf... Just wow! (Harry Potter themed)

Mobile history:
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous wrote:

Really wouldn't be enough to retire on.

Would give some to charity and lob a load into my pension.

Boring I know but sensible.

I don’t know, I think I’d just about scrape by Smiley Wink

I suppose it depends on the standard of living that you’re already enjoying, and whether you would need to make any compromises to accommodate that kind of lifestyle when you retire. 

Topics: 8

Get off this planet as soon as possible if I won that haha ^_^
Never accept the first answer unless it’s necessary and answers in all honestly ... (A Rebel has a Rebellious Lifestyle) Question Everything