Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Would Yoy Do If You Won £1Million?

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Many people have dreams of what they'd do if they won £1million. Personally, I'd buy a nice little flat with plenty of shelving for my films and boxsets. My tastes are simple 😊

So, what would you do if you won £1million?
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I'd love to have a bigger place so my cats have more space, maybe get a 3rd cat, and a nice garden and flower bushes. slight_smile I'd have a playroom for the cats and all the walls would be full of shelves that they can climb. I'd also have a gaming room for myself! grin I'd help out my parents with their retirement home. They'd love a garden too.

Message 21 of 28

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

I'd have a playroom for the cats and all the walls would be full of shelves that they can climb.

I saw an IKEA-hack about that! Look here

There were some with this real small shelfs, but it's on pinterest and I can't show you -.-

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 22 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

I'd have a playroom for the cats and all the walls would be full of shelves that they can climb.

There were some with this real small shelfs, but it's on pinterest and I can't show you -.-

Hey @ComaChameleon. They are brilliant. Not only shelves but your cats become ornaments joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 28

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff

right, didn't thought about htat XD

It's so easy (and affordable) and cool! grin

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 24 of 28

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Hey @ComaChameleon. They are brilliant. Not only shelves but your cats become ornaments joy

@Cleoriff you made me spit some tea! LOL

@ComaChameleon Thanks for the link!! This gives me inspiration for my future house! Happy Dance I like that one that is the shape of stairs on the wall.

Message 25 of 28

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Marjo

You're welcome!

The small ones can even be installed in the smalles flats. There are even some with boxes at the ceiling, if you're a bit handy-talented it's easy and cheap ^^

My best friend got a cat tree build by her brother and his gf... Just wow! (Harry Potter themed)

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 26 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Really wouldn't be enough to retire on.

Would give some to charity and lob a load into my pension.

Boring I know but sensible.

I don’t know, I think I’d just about scrape by wink

I suppose it depends on the standard of living that you’re already enjoying, and whether you would need to make any compromises to accommodate that kind of lifestyle when you retire. 

Message 27 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Get off this planet as soon as possible if I won that haha ^_^
Message 28 of 28