Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 708

Re: Welcoming new fluffy friends ๐Ÿน

@EmilieT wrote:

@jonsie@Mi-Amigo I'll have to find a delicate balance between sharing plenty of photos without spamming you guys, feel free to tell me off if it's too much or not enough joy

Oh no, you wont be spamming @EmilieT 

We have had cats, dogs and even rats. No guinea pigs as yet....

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 543

@EmilieT 2 males will fight, and one of each will breed, rapidly.
I used to breed and show them so I do know what I'm talking about so unless you want to breed them, It's 2 females or nothing.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Former Staff

@Cleoriff smiling thumbsup

@MI5 Oh wow, that must have been quite something - how did you get into guinea pigs breeding and showing??

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

@EmilieT wrote:

@MI5 Oh wow, that must have been quite something - how did you get into guinea pigs breeding and showing??

I bought 2 "females" but one turned out to be male......

You can guess the rest LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Topics: 166

@EmilieT 

no matter how many photos of your guinea pigs you post, you won`t be spamming - so no telling you off or sending you to the Naughty Step wink

[off topic, whatever happened to the Naughty Step?]

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Topics: 561

@MI5 wrote:

@EmilieT wrote:

I bought 2 "females" but one turned out to be male......

You can guess the rest LOL

Not unlike an experience I had in Thailand @MI5  Spaced

.....thankfully no breeding though LOL

Highlighted

thumbsup @jonsie 

Currently using:
Highlighted
Community Manager

@EmilieT wrote:

Thanks guys!

@Mi-Amigo I've got a few names in mind, and it will mostly depend on what they look like since guinea pigs come in all sort of sizes and colours Smiley Happy That being said, if you have any names that you would give to a pair of guinea pigs, more inspiration and ideas can't hurt so do let me know what you'd pick Smiley Wink

@MI5 Did you have troubles with male guinea pigs? From what I've read males get tamer and not as obsessed with marking their territory once they're over a year old, but when they're younger they're more tricky to take care of ... We definitely want either two females or two males, but  think it'll be down to which ones we fall in love with Smiley Wink

@Cleoriff This rescue makes sure they find pairs that get along really well and are adopted together, which is lovely heart

Marjo is a pretty good name @EmilieT . cool 

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

My first 2 were called Hugo and Victoria as a nod to the famous French writer.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Topics: 561