Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Re: Welcome to Blunderland

[ Edited ]

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I can see the Naughty Step being used a lot this week. I have my eyes on that Cheshire Cat tongue winking

"That Cheshire Cat is a trouble-maker, Mad Hatter. He blames the Community clock, causes mayhem, and then vanishes" said The Dormouse, who will also be watching to see the Cheshire Cat serves him time on the Naughty Step,

And the Queen of Hearts is watching you all, Mad Hatter and The Dormouse, as well as the Cheshire Cat. You're all troublesome in your own ways, love you though she does. But misbehave and it's The Naughty Step for any and/or all of you joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 70

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I can see the Naughty Step being used a lot this week. I have my eyes on that Cheshire Cat tongue winking

"That Cheshire Cat is a trouble-maker, Mad Hatter. He blames the Community clock, causes mayhem, and then vanishes" said The Dormouse, who will also be watching to see the Cheshire Cat serves him time on the Naughty Step,

And the Queen of Hearts is watching you all, Mad Hatter and The Dormouse, as well as the Cheshire Cat. You're all troublesome in your own ways, love you though she does. But misbehave and it's The Naughty Step for any and/or all of you joy

Err the Queen of Hearts? Are you implying that the Queen of Hearts never misbehaves or gets sent to the Naughty Step innocent Whistle ?

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

[ Edited ]

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Err the Queen of Hearts? Are you implying that the Queen of Hearts never misbehaves or gets sent to the Naughty Step innocent Whistle ?

No The Queen of Hearts is not, nor would she, implying that. But she has not and does not misbehave as much as you three innocentRolleys

The Dormouse thinks he does not misbehave as much as the Queen of Hearts says and he has gone off to the Community Off Topic Gang to organise a poll as to who misbehaves the most and who most deserves to be sent to the Naughty Step.

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 668

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

The Dormouse thinks he does not misbehave as much as the Queen of Hearts says and he has gone off to the Community Off Topic Gang to organise a poll as to who misbehaves the most and who most deserves to be sent to the Naughty Step.

Well it wont be the Dormouse, as he runs and hides in his teapot LOL

*The Game Is On*

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Ah bless you Mad Hatter. The Dormouse has never seen the Mad Hatter ever misbehave ever Cheers

Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 96
Ideas: 2

What must one not do to avoid a spell on TNS...? 🤔
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 668

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Ah bless you Mad Hatter. The Dormouse has never seen the Mad Hatter ever misbehave ever Cheers

Are you sure? I've been very naughty at times...but maybe you didn't see me if you were curled up in the teapot rofl

*The Game Is On*

@pgn wrote:
What must one not do to avoid a spell on TNS...? 🤔

"I`ll ask the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts" said the Dormouse, getting out of answering such a complicated question for his brain Confused

Robert Kennedy.

Oh dear me, sighed The Queen of Hearts. What can one say, really tongue winking