Did you mean: 

Welcome to Blunderland

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

images-all.png

Every day hundreds of guests view the Community and every week dozens of new members join.

Many might wonder "What`s all the mentions of Alice and Blunderland?" so The Dormouse created this mini-site.

HOW IT ALL BEGAN:

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I`ll begin.    

Once upon a time - on 27 Feb - members were huddled on Community help band photo on Discussion boards, when @TallTrees  suggested the banner could be members using phones, tablets, laptops and after chatting said it could even be animals. Then, all of a sudden, that naughty @Mi-Amigo not only said "like this?" but put up a picture of the Hatter`s Tea Party.

welcomeforum.png

Questions were asked as to who was who. @Mi-Amigo refused to be Alice and said he was the Dormouse. Then others claimed their roles. The party was re-named Alice`s Tea Party and the Three Wise Monkeys were added. And that is how Alice`s Tea Party, like Alice, grew and grew... and became the COMMUNITY OFF-TOPIC GANG.

WHO`S WHO IN THE OFF TOPIC COMMUNITY GANG:

AHDN3.png

for info on which member is which character - see here

And we have The Naughty Step where those who don`t behave are sent wink 

created by The Cheshire Cat [aka @pgn ] - see here

And Off Topic Room 101

room-101.jpg

where members of the Off Topic Community Gang can nominate their dislikes - see here

The members say "Hi" in the post below.

So why not come and join us?

We`d love to meet you on the maddest threads on the Community

The Dormouse

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

See Alice looks like butter wouldn't melt....though I'm sure she's not as innocent as she pretends to be innocent

Rather odd that Alice has never been sent to the Naughty Step. No-one is that innocent or well-behaved in Blunderland. This calls for an internal inquiry by our resident sleuth the Queen of Hearts Thoughful

Excuse me, but when did the Queen of Hearts become the resident sleuth? I don't mind you understand but I'm just wondering when this happened. Has the Queen of Hearts missed this new soubriquet?

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 31 of 36

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

See Alice looks like butter wouldn't melt....though I'm sure she's not as innocent as she pretends to be innocent

Rather odd that Alice has never been sent to the Naughty Step. No-one is that innocent or well-behaved in Blunderland. This calls for an internal inquiry by our resident sleuth the Queen of Hearts Thoughful

Excuse me, but when did the Queen of Hearts become the resident sleuth? I don't mind you understand but I'm just wondering when this happened. Has the Queen of Hearts missed this new soubriquet?

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

The Dormouse gave Her Royal Highness the Queen of Hearts the new role after her investigation and  subsequent revelation of an un-named prime candidate for the Naughty Step. cowboy nerd thumbsup

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 32 of 36

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

The Dormouse gave Her Royal Highness the Queen of Hearts the new role after her investigation and  subsequent revelation of an un-named prime candidate for the Naughty Step. cowboy nerd thumbsup

Ah, I see. Well I hate to disappoint you Dormouse but no investigation was needed for my 'un-named prime candidate for The Naughty Step'. He/she was a very obvious candidate by their behaviour. As much as the Queen of Hearts enjoys a good mystery and plays sleuth to uncover 'who done it', she doesn't think she'd be much good discovering Alice's possible naughtiness. That Alice is very funny, I think we can all agree. Naughty, not so sure. Now the Cheshire Cat..........full of naughtiness tongue_winking 

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 33 of 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Looks like its TNS (again) for the Cheshire Cat then? @pgn  Off you go....rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 36

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

That Alice can be a bit 'Slack' sometimes (according to Larry Grayson) rofl

How very dare you. I'll have you know I'm as tight as a duck's bum.

Message 35 of 36

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Or a gnat's chuff? 😁
Message 36 of 36