cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ways to make a garden fence taller, easy attractive and relatively cheap.

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

If I adopt a retired greyhound (see Im feeling sad ) they have massive power, jumping 1 3/4m from standing. Our fences are 4 feet and 5 foot in places so need extra height where there are no high hedges to qualify for ownership.                                                                                                        th.jpg

To all the 02 D I Y geeks -   what can you suggest as attractive , easy ways to block the jumper from heading for neighbour's  cats !! About 40ft Comic ideas for fun are also welcome 

Thanks

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Project Hound is on hold. One of the family isnt sure about a dog. Everyone has to be onboard to home a retired greyhound.   In the meantime 2 possibilities have come up.   Joining the Cinnamon Trust to walk and /or house dogs short term when owners are ill.  And/or take a failed hearing dog until rehomed. This might unite us.

The fencing is still going up gradually . Thanks for the ideas I might use one of them for the bottom of the garden. 

Message 11 of 12

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for the update @Jenny105! The alternative options sound lovely, and they might lead to Project Hound going forward later on as well. Fingers crossed, and please do keep us in the loop hugging fingers_crossed

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 12