cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warm weather: love it or loathe it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

While I like the Sun, it seems that it often brings with it that horrible hot sticky atmosphere which is uncomfortable.

However, I know some like it.

So do you like or loathe such weather?

Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

27C and sunny in London tomorrow! smiley smiley Bouncy Happy Dance Mexican Wave

@Marjo  I might take a trip then...No, on second thoughts and looking at my lawn. It needs cutting. Oh damnjoy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 57

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Sunny here but only 17°C but my God, just had the first ice cream van of the year playing the worst music ever to attract the kids just home from school. It's actually nice to sit outside though a little uncomfortable.....😰

Message 22 of 57

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well it's sunny and 24° in London @jonsie. Warm but comfortable. I hope the temperature picks up where you are.

But an ice cream van when it's only 17°. He's hopeful 😁
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 23 of 57

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I heard the ice cream van a week ago already when it was still quite chilly. I confess that I've never used an ice cream van in my life actually... Perhaps I should get something next time it's around. grin 

@Cleoriff A trip would be nice indeed, or a picnic in a park! Unfortunately I will just be sitting at the office all day working, so can't fully take advantage of the weather.

Message 24 of 57

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well it's here.Sun Sun Sun...cool

We reached 24c today.

Lovely to be able to get out into the garden and do some much needed jobs Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lovely to go outside without a coat on ... enjoyed myself quaffing ale Cheers in my local's beer garden ... can't be arsd to do jobs in the yard LOL putting up a new washing line will have to wait for another day Smiley LOL

Message 26 of 57

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I spent the morning in hospital but I've spent a couple of hours in the garden (?) this afternoon. It's now 8pm and a pleasant 20°C but now I've no water and I can't get through to United Utilities. ....

Message 27 of 57

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I spent the morning in hospital but I've spent a couple of hours in the garden (?) this afternoon. It's now 8pm and a pleasant 20°C but now I've no water and I can't get through to United Utilities. ....

No water? God that's grim @jonsie. Someone needs to bring you some bottled stuff...worried

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 57

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You got beer though I hope wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 29 of 57

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

No water? God that's grim @jonsie. Someone needs to bring you some bottled stuff...worried

Sorry to hear you're without water @jonsie. Not good, particularly if the weather is getting warmer. Hope you get through to United Utilities very soon. And as @Cleoriff has said, someone needs to bring you some bottled water, in the meantime. Good luck 🤞

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 30 of 57