cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rich gets the wooden spoon?

Message 2041 of 15,224

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149320 Posts
  • 643 Topics
  • 28493 Solutions
Already stolen the bottle of Merlot slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2042 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 125923 Posts
  • 840 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Sadly the Wondrous One didnt do well tonight ...so yes ...but I think

Keep calm..I predict a riot.png

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2043 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

am quaffing ..... quietly-away like = many mojitos, but not all at once haha :womanvery-happy: Cheers I am savouring the taste = spot on slight_smile

Message 2044 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

nice one Cleoriff haha Crazy LOL

Message 2045 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 125923 Posts
  • 840 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Good grief...look at this mess... its full of branches, leaves and floral offerings...

I knew the bring a bush party was a bad idea...  @jonsie  said it should be bring a brush...and yet I see no evidence of anyone having been here and attempted a clean up

Good job I brought my own...so I will carry on sweeping by myself. It will be too late for brekkie offerings

but hopefully I will be open for lunch time...Shocked

Broom.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2046 of 15,224

jonsie
  • 93978 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

You should leave them, by next summer we will have plants climbing over all the walls and bar wink

Message 2047 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 125923 Posts
  • 840 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

You should leave them, by next summer we will have plants climbing over all the walls and bar wink

Well as they have no roots @jonsie i can't see that happening Fear

It would be more like an ancient barn with scrub leaves all over the floor....Mind you..what a good idea LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2048 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

..... you did yourself a favour by not turning up for moocho B52's last night here ..... = ..... you're not on jankers haha ..... unless you're a gardener then you would have been able to give jonsie a run for his money wink ..... = ..... he won the spreading flowering bush competition as run by our hostess with the Mostest Cleoriff ..... Rich disgraced himself & got the wooden spoon, whilst BoB aquitted him self reasonably well, but only after I'd dropped him a hefty hint wink ..... me, well I was Cleoriff's 2ic :womanvery-happy: & did a bit of p/t judging mainly on Rich's Kate Bush offering slight_smile

I could do with a burnt bacon & runny egg butty followed by some liquid refreshment haha Crazy LOL 

Message 2049 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

(edit) PS: my post should have been headed up for @aldaweb :womanembarrassed:

Message 2050 of 15,224