cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125923 Posts
  • 840 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Oh bless you @jonsie  (My emails have stopped coming in so only got this by checking threads before I shut down)

I have made a note of the name and I certainly WILL be getting that bush LOL  It does look big..and spreads a lot

Thanks so much for getting the name for me..in the rain...Rolleys (If you get ill do not blame me)

However feel free to fill your boots in the bar LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2251 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

lovely call @jonsie about the large spreading bush in your garden ..... drinks on the house for you tonight young man wink ..... personally speaking I'd leave the bush exactly as it is as you could encourage town rabbits to live under it ..... that's do it for me slight_smile ..... leave @Anonymous to his own devices ..... anyway landscape gardeners charge serious money for doing over a garden ..... more than doing one from scratch ..... keep your garden a 'secret garden' ..... to relax quietly away having a Fosters in one hand & a cigarette in the other whilst topping up your enviable tan ..... sod the work & call it an environmentally friendly garden ..... just keep mowing the lawn in the middle 

btw I've decided as its my 1st Friday at Wanty's the wrong side of the bar to designate tonight as Fancy Dress Friday ..... I've got my outfit on ..... = ..... French maid complete with feather duster ..... will you help me this evening by keeping me supplied with copious amounts of tea = milk no sugar not strong not weak, you are my 2ic this evening & I have dedicated a special bar stool for you ..... placed at the end of the bar, but not far away from me & the kettle etc ..... you're there as my back up for any advice I may need re drinks ..... is that OK ?

remember your drinks are on the house for the duration of Cleoriff's visit to Spain 

Onwards & Upwards Smiley LOL 

Message 2252 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

GE All 

WispaRed7 calling @aldaweb ..... is it too early for you to join me in a drink ? I'm behind the bar this evening ..... @Cleoriff has left me in charge whilst she is on holiday in Spain ..... I've gone out on a limb (typical of me) & designated my 1st session as ,Cleoriff's 2ic, Fancy Dress Friday ..... I've publicised the event all over O2C forum ..... & feel like I've 'dropped a clanger'  ..... it's a Friday night, the end of the working week for most people ..... so will you join me for a drink please ?

Jane x Cheers Cat

Message 2253 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm here Jane.

Just slipped into the corner of the room feeling awkward in my choice of fancy dress.
Message 2254 of 15,224

jonsie
  • 93978 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Bit late to the party, damn this costume's hot!

Fosters please but I think I need a straw LOL

2.jpg

Message 2255 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

No Comments !!

image.jpg

Message 2256 of 15,224

jonsie
  • 93978 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll stay in character and ask for an 'Apple' based Cider please.
Message 2258 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

great costume BoB LOL what would you like to drink? slight_smile

& a Fosters complete with straw for jonsie Cheers

thanks boys for turning up Bouncy

I think I'll join you jonsie & start the evening, with  Fosters too Cheers

Message 2259 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

one cider, made from apples, for BoB coming up Cheers 

Message 2260 of 15,224