cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanty's New Place

Anonymous
Not applicable

BBQ's still on for tonight :

Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings.

Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=687&tbm=isch&tbnid=bmCJtOOR6...

Message 1 of 15,224
15,223 REPLIES 15,223

Anonymous
Not applicable

ahhhhhhhhh ain't they all sweet heart ha, :womanvery-happy: I now have the power of wanty's in my hands Evil wonder if it will all go to my head ..... or ..... all end in tears ..... ah well plenty of guy's shoulders to cry on ..... :womanvery-happy: ..... teeheehee ..... hic ..... schlurp, schlurp ..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Message 2241 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Night Jane...I have just answered that other PM wink

night Cleoriff ..... safe flight tomorrow slight_smile

Message 2242 of 15,224

Anonymous
Not applicable

yep beer delivered & hooked up to pumps

special ciders delievered too & coolers on & taps fitted

check: plenty of ice from ice machine

I have brought a new kettle + Twinnings T bags + large bottlle of milk+ large carton of cream for liqueuer coffe for 

that state-of-art coffee machine that Cleoriff had installed not that long ago & cleaned I might add

yep, glasses from last night clean from dishwasher, drained & put on shelves

cleaned up, not much mess really, 

wiped tables + set up 4 x beer mats to a table + 4 x chairs to a table + arranged bar stools neartly at bar

yep all mirrors shining 

pinched one bar stool for me to perch on this evening when wanty's opens

anything else I'll do later, before it opens this evening slight_smile

Message 2243 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 125921 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Morning Wispa...I have just popped in to check all is well....

I have to give you 10/10 for your work here this morning... Its a long time since I saw the damn place so sparkling clean....

Now a word of warning about the regulars.... so you can be prepared Confused

ITS FRIDAY, therefore the end of a working week...and as you know, usually the night when all hell breaks out in this place....

You MUST keep control else they will drink the place dry and get damn stupid...Watch out for @jonsie ...because he slides in at lunch time and will still be around when you are trying to close up.. @Anonymous  doesn't drink much normally... so I think he is the one that leaves that mess in the toilet Fear

@MI5  ...well...he is a sly one... pops in and out. I think he drinks all over the place... so he will be hard to keep tracking down..Bouncy

The rest of our visitors are just casual..but keep everything ready just in case...

I may pop in at midnight..IF my plane is on time...

But keep on rocking gal...DrumCat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2244 of 15,224

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

The place is in good hands so toddle off later to your large measures and blistering sunshine happy in the knowledge that Jane will keep the place going in the manner to which we have become accustomed!Dance

Message 2245 of 15,224

Cleoriff
  • 125921 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

The place is in good hands so toddle off later to your large measures and blistering sunshine happy in the knowledge that Jane will keep the place going in the manner to which we have become accustomed!Dance

Oh I see...a sarky narky comment methinks...AND I have seen the time you slid in here matey..well before lunch time Fear Bouncy

Anyway...do NOT try and lead Jane away from the straight and narrow.... Oh no...that's church.. so..carry on with your shenanigans LOL

Cheers and I expect to see this place rocking and rolling.... (whilst I stagger around full of real vodka..IN THE SUN!!)  Cat

If I get there...news just in says volcano in Iceland has erupted..Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2246 of 15,224

jonsie
  • 93978 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:
If I get there...news just in says volcano in Iceland has erupted..Smiley Mad

Let's hope the wind is blowing t'other way Astounded

Message 2247 of 15,224

jonsie
  • 93978 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Some of the bushes in my back garden are in serious need of trimming back @Cleoriff ...anyone you care to recommend?Spaced

C360_2014-08-23-11-52-26-406.jpg

Ok, a trip to 2 garden centres in the hissing rain and I've discovered that it is :

Weigela Florida Variegata

Message 2248 of 15,224

jonsie
  • 93978 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

jonsie
  • 93978 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Some of the bushes in my back garden are in serious need of trimming back @Cleoriff ...anyone you care to recommend?Spaced

C360_2014-08-23-11-53-00-743.jpg

This one!

Message 2250 of 15,224