Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria station - is anyone familiar with this station

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi       Im meeting a friend at Victoria station shortly and suggested we meet at the foodstore near Platform 16-18.      Its been there for as long as I can remember BUT I cant recall its name !!

Any commuters are welcome to assist?

.. Any suggestions??  Ive tried various search terms but they are only interested in Victoria Palace Mall

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
@Jenny105
Pure or Whistle Stop ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 28

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Cafe Nero is also near 16-18
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 28

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Jenny105 It's probably too late now but this map might be useful next time you meet someone at Victoria station! If you hover over any of the shops on the map, it shows you a photo of the shop as well as its name slight_smile 

Hope your meeting went well!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 28

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 28

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie I didn't even know there was a Victoria Station in Manchester, learning things everyday! open_mouth

@Jenny105 In case it was Manchester, ignore my reply as I assumed you were going to London wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 28

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
London, apologies for the confusion
Message 7 of 28

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Not too late. Many thanks, this will be useful generally. As M15 mentioned the store was called Whistlestop. I researched it and found it is called permanently closed !!! I rang the number and it was unknown !!.
Message 8 of 28

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Fairly certain that it's closed then 😂

To be fair , the one in Manchester is closed too although the flower stall is still open along with the café. It just seems that this is the norm now.... 

Message 9 of 28

Jenny105
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
@Jenny105
Pure or Whistle Stop ?
It's, or was, Whistlestop. Thanks. I researched.  ONE site said its permanently closed Dance   The telephone number was not available.   We'll meet there . Empty site or rumour it might be local Sainsburys. And closest to the barrier

My friend is becoming profoundly deaf so its easiest to be clear about the meeting ahead of time.

Best Wishes....virtual.  tea, choc hobs and 2 roferro rocher 🙂

Message 10 of 28