cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very off topic- Illness

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey dolls.. Not sure if you knew, but ill be taking a step down from this for a few weeks.. The virus I have had since September has returned with a vengeance, instead of underlying.. I also have an inflamed ribcage, damage to the throat and diagphram and am very sore, hoping the doctors can help ASAP!

so yeah, will miss u all X( SPEAK SOON AND TAKE CARE DOLLS! X

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks lovelies, I cant get seen anywhere today, and the word pleurisy is being thrown around 😕 bit worried now.. 

Have a lovely Sunday guys! i will be travelling to see family, coming home and sleeping! XD

Message 11 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 12 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Get well soon heart

If it is pleurisy, start on the meds asap (I had it some years back and the meds were fine - nothing nasty).   Pleurisy is as painful as heck - feels like you've been kicked by a horse - but once you get on the meds, that eases off very quickly but you absolutely must finish the treatment even though you feel better or it returns (with a vengeance).

Message 13 of 23

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Just me that thought plurisy meant constantly speaking in plurals?

Never heard of it before but a quick google makes me feel sorry for you:(

I hope you get well soon:) we need more Carrie threads!
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks gents!! I had a setback today, some disgruntled passenger on the bus bashed into me, and his elbow caught my bottom rib and pushed up. Proud to say I didn't kick him in the head or cry in front of my daughter grin 

I am celebrating still being here with homemade crossiants, wrestling videos ( NOT for inspiration XD ) and some hot chocolate, before a much needed session with my bed XD

Thank again guys, nice to now there are some good' ens out there!! 

A big mwah, hug and cupcakes to you all X

Message 15 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

I DON'T HAVE PLUERISY! just the tissue damage i have in my lower back acting up due to the cold, with a inflammation of the chest wall and ribs grin should be right as rain for Valentines! XD thanks guys, ill be back to my off topic self soon! x

Message 16 of 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

That's a relief for you, hope you're back to normal soon. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 17 of 23

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good, continue resting & you'll soon be firing on all fours again

Message 19 of 23

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Firing on all fours....I can't begin to describe the visions that conjures up in my mind!Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 23