cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valentines plans?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Valentines is one of those things that you just can't really avoid. I long managed to do it, but after 11 years, my girlfriend has now started expecting something romantic to happen. Naturally, I haven't done anything yet, so I wanted to ask for your help. 

Do you have any crazy, funny (or possibly even) romantic last minute ideas? Anything you're planning to do yourself that you'd like to share? 

I'm stuck here, so would love to hear your thoughts

Cheers,

Leonard

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Buy a box of chocolates and some flowers Leonard job sorted slight_smile

Message 2 of 29

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Box of chocolate with a weekend in Paris tickets slight_smile you can get flights really cheaply if that's the sort of thing you'd go for.

I myself am going for a movie bottle of vodka and some tissues to cry myself to sleep with grin
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your a bit of a romantic then liquid slight_smile Amy plans tonight are a few beers and watching an man utd v Real Madrid slight_smile 

Message 4 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
I'm cooking a meal at the weekend.... It's about as romantic as you can get when you have been married 15 years and have kids running around the house wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 29

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I have my moments:) I'm sad in the fact the thing I hate most about being single is not having anyone to spoil:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 7 of 29

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
I have my moments:) I'm sad in the fact the thing I hate most about being single is not having anyone to spoil:(

Likewise!...although I will be buying a large bunch of flowers.

Message 8 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Egg in Toast

You can't really go wrong with this!

Message 9 of 29

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That's a really cool idea:) however I could definatly screw that up haha
Message 10 of 29