EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Christmas banner

Hi everyone, 

Can you believe we're only 44 days away from Christmas? christmas_tree

For those of you who were around during the holidays last year, you might remember that we had our very own Community Advent Calendar. Between December 1st and December 25th, @Marjo @Martin-O2 and myself posted one holiday-themed topic per day. Each day, we unlocked the corresponding window in the calendar and linked it to the relevant thread - it was a lot of fun!

This year, we'd like to follow a similar Advent calendar format, with a twist: we'd like to mix some topics from us, with some topics by yourselves! This could be on anything festive or holidays-related (a game, a tradition, an activity, a general discussion, you name it!). Happy Dance

Anyone who would like to help us fill in that community advent calendar will be welcome to use the Drafting Room to write up their topic in advance, and if they'd like one of the Community Team members can make sure that topic goes live on the dedicated day slight_smile

Without going into too much details, we wanted to check in with you guys, to see who would be potentially interested in taking part in this activity, and start a topic that could go in the calendar? We'll be talking to you all more about details privately soon, but would love to hear your initial thoughts on this plan santa

Thanks!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10668 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT 

That sounds nice ~ I could try ~ not great at that sort of thingupside_down

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:

Hi @EmilieT 

That sounds nice ~ I could try ~ not great at that sort of thingupside_down

@TallTrees Thanks for sharing your interest Bouncy Don't worry, it's nothing scary and we'll share some ideas with you privately, it's all about collaboration wink We'll be in touch soon!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 11

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10668 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Look forward to it @EmilieT 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 11

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25020 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I`m on for helping out... Should be fun [as long as you don`t ask me to do anything technical Horrified LOL]

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

I`m on for helping out... Should be fun [as long as you don`t ask me to do anything technical Horrified LOL]

@Mi-Amigo That's the spirit, great to have on on board as well! Mexican Wave

signature

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’m happy to sit and watch proceedings!
Message 7 of 11

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6975 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Same here @Anonymous slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 8 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous @blissgirl Good to hear you'll be following the festivities, and maybe joining in on the discussions as well wink

signature

Message 9 of 11

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited about this! grin Just wanted to share a quick update on how our planning is going. We have 12 out of 25 topics scheduled so far! Happy Dance 

Please let us know if you'd like to participate in the topic creation for a specific date(s) and help us fill in the advent calendar for the rest of the 13 days. We will then contact you via PM to discuss the details! slight_smile

Christmas tree gif

(GIF from giphy.com)

Message 10 of 11