Did you mean: 

Today is World Food Day! Share Your Favourite Meals

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Today is World Food Day which is celebrated in honor of the foundation of the Food and Agriculture Organisation and many other or organisations concerned with food security. 

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 16.25.42.png

I thought World Food Day would be a great opportunity to have a discussion about one of my favourite things, food of course!! laughing

My top foods off all time have got to be a nice hot curry or a decent steak dinner. I prefer a salad or vegetables on the side over chips! 

How about you, what would you say your favourite meal is? Do you prefer sweet or savoury things? have you found that your tastes change with the seasons and if so do you have any recommendations as we move in to the colder months of Autumn and Winter?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
(Was 26 stone, now 12st 5 - I’m not allowed to enjoy food like I used to)

Well done, thats amazing Hero. I lost 5st a few years ago but its keeps coming back on perserving

Mine too, mine’s like a yo yo. Well done to you also!

Message 11 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It's a struggle.....32 years on from losing 21 (yes 21) stone and I've struggled every single day with eating.

@Anonymous wrote:

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well done, thats amazing Hero. I lost 5st a few years ago but its keeps coming back on perserving

Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

It's a struggle.....32 years on from losing 21 (yes 21) stone and I've struggled every single day with eating.

@Anonymous wrote:

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hats off to you! 

Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hats off to you! 

@Anonymous @dgilbert2 @jonsie ... I admire each of you ... I've been a yo-yo dieter since a young teenager ... I am 65 now & am way heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant with my son when I was 31

... it's not for want of trying ... the keto diet was very good but expensive & I really really don't like cooking for myself

Any food that is put in front of me bar spicy food I'd like ... & ... I'd help clear up too ... LOL

Message 14 of 14