cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today I woke up feeling ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I woke up feeling ... so hungry! And I arrived at the office and my colleagues have bought a lot of croissants!

What about you guys? How did you wake up this morning?

Message 1 of 111
110 REPLIES 110

Anonymous
Not applicable

today I woke up feeling Sleepy......Grumpy was very jealous!!!

Message 41 of 111

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well this thread has served it's intended purpose....

I woke up today expecting to be at Bangkok airport. My followers on the other facebook will know why the Thai ladies are looking pleased .....

Message 42 of 111

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Well this thread has served it's intended purpose....

I woke up today expecting to be at Bangkok airport. My followers on the other facebook will know why the Thai ladies are looking pleased .....

Mmmmmm...anyone would think you were in a rush to get home....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

This thread was meant as a light-hearted little activity post to cheer people up in the morning. For everyone involved in the discussion, remember to remain respectful and friendly when talking to each other. 

Message 44 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This thread was meant as a light-hearted little activity post to cheer people up in the morning. For everyone involved in the discussion, remember to remain respectful and friendly when talking to each other. 

???  I think it would be helpful and instructive for those (like me) who tend to fall foul of the censors if you could give one or two examples of the words and/or behaviours you have observed in this thread that prompted you to issue the reminder about the need to be "respectful" and "friendly".   I agree the "humour" did turn somewhat coarse but I think that perhaps shows a lack of self-respect rather than intentional disrepect for others.

Message 45 of 111

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Aren't we all adults on here? Well most of the time.....

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 46 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

All Work & No Play makes Jack a Dull Boy ..... an old saying that comes to mind wink

& Gerry, please just don't do it to me ..... = ..... I was most definitely NOT getting at you or anyone else for that matter with my remark

I'm expecting tomorrow I will wake up with a cold nose ..... Don't know

Message 47 of 111

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous  Don't worry about anything on this thread. Good natured banter was the order of the day and no offence aimed at anyone wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 48 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous  Don't worry about anything on this thread. Good natured banter was the order of the day and no offence aimed at anyone wink

WHAT???? You mean I didn't offend ANYONE in this thread. Stuff it, wasn't trying hard enough clearly

Thinking

Message 49 of 111

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

WHAT???? You mean I didn't offend ANYONE in this thread. Stuff it, wasn't trying hard enough clearly

Thinking

Zipped wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 111