cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today I woke up feeling ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I woke up feeling ... so hungry! And I arrived at the office and my colleagues have bought a lot of croissants!

What about you guys? How did you wake up this morning?

Message 1 of 111
110 REPLIES 110

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can promise you @Anonymous that I was not feeling grumpy or anyone else when I woke up this morning. (Kicked her out last night lol 😆😆😆😆).

As for the grub, nah I am a pure vegan who only eats lettuce leaves on the fourth Thursday after the Equinox.
Message 11 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable
We shall agree to disagree @anticpated as (in my opinion and that of many others) the Off Topic is being used too much and this Community is becoming more like Faceache every day. But that is another conversation and one that I think it's best left be.
Message 12 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I can promise you @Anonymous that I was not feeling grumpy or anyone else when I woke up this morning. (Kicked her out last night lol 😆😆😆😆).

As for the grub, nah I am a pure vegan who only eats lettuce leaves on the fourth Thursday after the Equinox.

LOL   I think I have learned more about you from those two sentences than I have from all your expert contributions over the past umpteen months, sir!!!   wink

Message 13 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh @Anonymous if only I were being serious. No my friend I enjoy most foods especially a good curry or meal out.

As for all those women in my life. ....... enough said. I don't want the others getting jealous, esp those who are married. The exception is Mr @jonsie with a whole country of beautiful Thai women at his beck and call 😆😆
Message 14 of 111

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I don't use Facebook now to be fair and only have a rarely used Twitter account. Soundcloud account as well for my so-called music.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 15 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh @Anonymous if only I were being serious. No my friend I enjoy most foods especially a good curry or meal out.

As for all those women in my life. ....... enough said. I don't want the others getting jealous, esp those who are married. The exception is Mr @jonsie with a whole country of beautiful Thai women at his beck and call 😆😆

Oh tut tut tut!   You definitely are going way off topic now!!!  Shame on you!  Shocked

Message 16 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

How on earth can you go off topic in an off topic thread I ask myself?

I don't have a problem with off topic per sè, the problem I have is the sheer volume of it. Most of it total crap emanating from just one or two individuals.

I still stand by my first post in this thread. O2 Community is not faceache. If you want that, go there. It is free and has over 1 billion people you can talk rubbish too.

Message 17 of 111

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I had a Indian meal recently and the antacid's never had their work cut out for them. A sick puppy I was.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 18 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable
You weren't in Liverpool were you lol @anticpated
Message 19 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

O2 Community is not faceache. If you want that, go there. It is free and has over 1 billion people you can talk rubbish too.

Hmmmmmmmm!   But it is such a better class of rubbish here - and delivered with a certain élan by (mostly) very nice people. Happy Dance

Message 20 of 111