Did you mean: 

Thursday Quiz to return this week

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Thursday Quizzers.

Unfortunately due to domestic circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to bring you the usual Thursday Quiz last week - on Thursday 21 March.

The good news is the Thursday Quiz will return this Thursday 28 March.

This time it will be a Picture Quiz with three pictures and one question about each.

I hope that regular quizzers and other members will come along and join in. Looking forward to seeing you all on the day.

Thank you.

Mi-Amigo

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Thanks @Mi-Amigo, I'm looking forward to it, and hoping this time to get the correct answer(s) smiling

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear it will be back @Mi-Amigo 

Looking forward to it thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Glory1 and @Cleoriff 

As with other Thursday quizzes, there will be the dreaded *klaxon* for each wrong answer and a trophy for each correct answer, and I`m bringing back credits for interesting facts given, so whether or not anyone gets the questions right or wrong everyone still has a chance of heading up the leader board... 

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Mmn.....not too sure about credits and leader boards coming into the mix. That would probably stop me participating to be quite honest.

Message 5 of 7

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Thanks @Glory1 and @Cleoriff 

As with other Thursday quizzes, there will be the dreaded *klaxon* for each wrong answer and a trophy for each correct answer, and I`m bringing back credits for interesting facts given, so whether or not anyone gets the questions right or wrong everyone still has a chance of heading up the leader board... 

Don't know that I'll be able to provide interesting facts but if I can just get one answer right, I'll be over the moon. Providing an interesting fact would be jam on it joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 6 of 7

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The THURSDAY QUIZ for Thursday 28 March 2019 will be up very early this week - around 10pm on Wed.

But don`t worry, you will have until midday Friday 29 March 2019 to post your entries to the three questions.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 7 of 7