Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thought of the day

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far!

The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain".

This morning I picked out "Relax and reflect. A bad day doesn't mean it's a bad life".

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1 of 453
452 REPLIES 452

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35745 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
One from the wall in the kitchen/my office today:
I'm not an early bird, or a night owl but some sort of permanently exhausted pigeon

The picture for that I saw somewhere... 

IMG_20200111_201256.jpg

Message 191 of 453

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Image may contain: text that says "Tesco, Lidl and Aldi are giving away a free turkey to any customer that can run faster than their security."

Hardly a thought for the day...just saw it and it made me laugh joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 192 of 453

Anonymous
Not applicable
Like it!
Message 193 of 453

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had a Barney with a mate and he sent me this 😕0AA80798-39E7-4DAF-8623-BCA784D2B2E7.png

thing is, the barney was about not to send me a present for the 12th year running.

Same conversation / domestic every year. Tiresome!

Message 194 of 453

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
Like that (the image, not the reason)!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 195 of 453

Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny @Anonymous but not Funny Ha Ha 😞

I rang someone very close to me earlier today to see how they were ... ... ... I had bawled them out on Wednesday in their own back yard ... subtlety does not run in my small dysfunctional family 😞 ... ... ... anyhow, I shall ring back after lunch when we are both fortified ... ... ... after lunch now and pleasant conversation between us both ... in the name of the Christmas Season slight_smile

Message 196 of 453

Anonymous
Not applicable

PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW, UNTIL THEY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE.

Message 197 of 453

Anonymous
Not applicable
I guess after the year we’ve had.. scrub that.. whatever year.. everyone is entitled to a blow out.
What amazes me is that it’s always the small stuff that sends people over the edge.

Good on you for setting it aside @Anonymous I really should try again to do that but it eats away at me and I end up more frustrated because I’ve sat on it.. grrr..
Message 198 of 453

Anonymous
Not applicable

All Progress Isn't Forward !

Message 199 of 453

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25119 Posts
  • 808 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Captain Sir Tom Moore hailed as a 'shining light' as tributes flood in for  World War Two veteran | ITV News

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 200 of 453