• 3674 Solutions
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If this turns out to work on voluntary patients, what a tremendous breakthrough this would be. Could this be the cure found after all that research over so many years? I'm forever hopeful.

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

This is an absolutely incredible piece of research. Injecting two separate immuno suppressant agents directly into a cancerous tumour.

One agent is currently already approved for use in humans; the other has been tested for human use in several unrelated clinical trials. A clinical trial was launched in January to test the effect of the treatment in patients with lymphoma.

What a breakthrough if all these trials are approved and successful. Excellent and game changing heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I read a short piece on this on the BBC Red button. This article went into more detail and it's fascinating reading. I hope this is the breakthrough we've all been waiting for. Best news I've read in ages.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem with cancer is no one knows what causes it, therefore making it harder to treat, but fingers crossed this could be the beginning of the end for this hateful hateful disease!

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful news ... slight_smile ... I am a bit speechless to say anymore superlatives 

Message 6 of 6