Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 677

Re: Theresa May Confirms Resignation

[ Edited ]

@jonsie wrote:

Yes, his personal opinion should not have aired and I hope he is suitably admonished.

I think his dislike of her was evident. It made very uncomfortable viewing. You don't play Paxman when you are hosting a morning TV show. I can think of other PM's much worse than her actually.

At least she didn't take the country to war, based on a pack of lies.

*The Game Is On*

Level 16: Talkative

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous wrote:
Country is in ruins but the thing to remember Is that she had to pick up the mess that Cameron put the uk in

David Cameron took a gamble that didn't pay off, but he was right to resign, because a passionate remainer couldn't really be expected to negotiate Britain's exit from the EU. But that's why Theresa May was also the wrong person for the job. She never believed in Brexit, and has wasted three years trying to reach an impossible compromise, in the forlorn hope of uniting a divided country.

Topics: 547

Well she fought to the end. Unlike Blair and Cameron who dropped the country into the mire and then went running with their large incomes bolstered by consultancies, meaningless fake CEOs and all other spurious benefits gained through their ministerial position and their duplicitous contacts.

Topics: 98

If we could vote for a member of the Community as the next Prime Minister, I `d vote for @Cleoriff or @jonsie sweat smile

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

If we could vote for a member of the Community as the next Prime Minister, I `d vote for @Cleoriff or @jonsie sweat smile

Thank you sir, not sure I would accept it though. Too many wanting to stab you in the back for their own agendas.

If it was the only job on earth, I wouldn't take it @Mi-Amigo 

I was one of those who voted to to remain...wink

*The Game Is On*

Larry the Cat from number 10 has announced he is standing for PM rofl

https://twitter.com/Number10cat/status/1131878837267120128?s=04&fbclid=IwAR2w_T4OtueqlHGYimC7Th1wOfX...

Larry.PNG

*The Game Is On*

LOL

I would rather trust the cat than Doris!

You and me both @jonsie 

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 250

Me too @Cleoriff & @jonsie Cat Very Happy

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry