Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 77

Re: There's weird, and then...

Well, my daughters old classmate just started a Kickstarter last week for "a packet of Amber leaf" because they were skint.

Topics: 688

@viridis wrote:
Well, my daughters old classmate just started a Kickstarter last week for "a packet of Amber leaf" because they were skint.

A Kickstarter? Is that the same as a Go fund me only on a smaller scale? FGS..Rolleys

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

@Anonymous wrote:

After watching some of Trump's rallies in front of the pro gun lobbies in some of those states I do wonder if the unoffical motto of some of them isn't "Praise the Lord and pass the ammo!"

No offence meant to the level headed people of American origin that frequent this fine forum you understand.

None taken @Anonymous. And, actually I do agree with you though thank God neither I nor @Bambino are of that mentality. Speaking personally I hate guns and don't like being anywhere near them. Or should I say anywhere near the fools who would keep them 'for protection'!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 64: Magistrate

None taken @Anonymous.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Topics: 8

That ain’t weird when this is weird talking about it haha, much worse weird stuffies going on in the world like how we are sheep and bow to the government and banks haha kinky in a way
Never accept the first answer unless it’s necessary and answers in all honestly ... (A Rebel has a Rebellious Lifestyle) Question Everything