Funniest-Thread-2
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Well, my daughters old classmate just started a Kickstarter last week for "a packet of Amber leaf" because they were skint.
Message 11 of 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Well, my daughters old classmate just started a Kickstarter last week for "a packet of Amber leaf" because they were skint.

A Kickstarter? Is that the same as a Go fund me only on a smaller scale? FGS..Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 15

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

After watching some of Trump's rallies in front of the pro gun lobbies in some of those states I do wonder if the unoffical motto of some of them isn't "Praise the Lord and pass the ammo!"

No offence meant to the level headed people of American origin that frequent this fine forum you understand.

None taken @Anonymous. And, actually I do agree with you though thank God neither I nor @Bambino are of that mentality. Speaking personally I hate guns and don't like being anywhere near them. Or should I say anywhere near the fools who would keep them 'for protection'!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 13 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

None taken @Anonymous.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
That ain’t weird when this is weird talking about it haha, much worse weird stuffies going on in the world like how we are sheep and bow to the government and banks haha kinky in a way
Message 15 of 15