Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 528

Re: There's Klingons on the starboard bow

Image result for star wars vs star trek meme

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Inserting a random comment here but it relates. I had a Star Trek dream last night. LOL

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 75

Sexual Picard 08092016133051.jpg

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Community Manager

I don't know if you're prepared, @viridis it's quite scandalous!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Do I sound like a person who shys away from scandal.

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 544

Hair

Community Manager

@viridis wrote:
Do I sound like a person who shys away from scandal.

I was standing on a deck of a ship and Spock was standing there too. I looked at him and suddenly realised he was Professor Snape (from Harry Potter). It probably came from browsing some books yesterday. Smiley Tongue

(I might or might not left out some parts. haha)

signature

Hahahahahaha
Marjo done spock in dreams.
Can't breathe lmao

Level 40: Notorious

technically it was (or looked like) snape, so not really.
but that also means she has a thing for Hans from Die Hard...
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band