cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is one thing you can be sure of in the O2 Community...........

Anonymous
Not applicable

............You are guaranteed a good laugh from time to time.  Tonight I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I learned that I am now designated "Nimble" .  From a physical point of view nothing could be further from the truth - I am as clumsy as it is possible to be; from a mental point of view I am slow and ditheringly indecisive.  So I have come to the conclusion that the reference must be to Nimble as in the loaf of bread - all crust and no substance. 

i have been having a quick read through some of my recent posts and I think "agitator" or "tormentor"  might be more appropriate.  Oh how I envy the Luminescents, the Enigmas, the Regulars, the Digital Dons and the Rising Stars of this world.  Will I ever achieve such levels?     Bouncy

Gerry

Message 1 of 66
65 REPLIES 65

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124933 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7537 Solutions

Bambino...Hello my good man...How the heck are youBouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 66

Cleoriff
  • 124933 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7537 Solutions

Damn...missed him...he came in like a shadow...gave Wispa a hug and cleared orf again heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable

..... & what a hug it was @Bambino ..... aaaaaahhhhhhhh ..... @Cleoriff thank you for letting me know - the much missed, loved & great guy that you know more than me ..... as you all know him better than me ..... however, I shall drift off to sleep with a smile on my face now ..... imagining doing the jitterbug at the 100 club with you Bambino wink Hug

sleep well & goodnight all 

Jane xx heart Cat

Message 33 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
Loved this thread! I actually promised you we'd look at the rank labels with you again, I guess we can get started. Go ahead with the suggestions!
Message 34 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bear in mind I've not looked at the old thread.

Superstar.
Rising star.
Apprentice.
WhizzKid
Intermediate
Topcat
Cougar
Topdog
All knowing
Pathfinder
Daredevil
Hero
Safe as Houses
Message 35 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah, but we'll need it from level 1, don't think you guys can get away with just throwing some ranks 😛
Message 36 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok how about.

Level 1 : Beginner.

Level 2 : Intermediate.

Level 3 : Established

Level 4 : Topcat

Keeps it simple and clear. Lots of the rank names at the moment if I'm honest don't mean much to a new member and don't highlight how knowledgable a member is.
Message 37 of 66

jonsie
  • 93627 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7002 Solutions

Bronze 

Silver 

Gold 

Platinum 

Far too many meaningless names at the moment. 

Message 38 of 66

Anonymous
Not applicable
LOL @jonsie
Message 39 of 66

jonsie
  • 93627 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7002 Solutions
Message 40 of 66