cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst customer experience in the world award goes to O2!

AJ1982
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

This is stuff That seriously couldn't be scripted! after 12 credit checks on me that I passed for a device I'm not getting, O2 kindly changed my tariff. Yeah seriously. I talk to online CS 😂 Who tell me it's just a mistake on my part, ummm ok. This morning it gets changed back to what it was before! I have emails for both changes. Then, and this is the real icing on the cake for me, an O2 letter landed on my mat this morning, with baited breath I open it... is it an update about my iPhone 7? Is it an apology for lowering my credit score? NOPE! It's a £&@$ing default notice! 🤔. Apparently I defaulted because I didn't pay the early termination fee of £243.54 for the refresh contract I paid off in full and cancelled 😂. I'm starting to wonder if o2 have something against me. How could one company screw up so much in one week? give me a few pedigree chum bones and an hour I could teach my dog to do a better job than this. It's gross incompetence, and I'm just supposed to accept a 'sorry for the trouble' 😘My🐴

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 16

AJ1982
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

What's the point when it falls on deaf ears. I'm still waiting for a reply after my first complaint. People need to know how o2 treat their customers. 

Message 3 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I would catalog all your complaints into one and if not resolved by o2 you can then take your complaint to the Ombudsman.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to wait at least 8 weeks before you can request a letter of deadlock & go to the ombudsman 

Message 5 of 16

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Not if you get a letter of deadlock immediately - 8 weeks is only if communication breaks down or o2 refuse to deliver your wishes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you file the first complaint as it takes up to 7 working days for them to reply 

Message 7 of 16

AJ1982
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Last week after the 12 credit checks. This is new stuff I'm adding to the ever growing pile of 💩 O2 keep pulling on me. If someone told me that all this happened to them I'd really find it hard to believe lmao! It's like o2 are going out of their way to make me angry lol. right now I'm just trying to find this amusing. It's all I can do. to be honest it doesn't even feel real, how can a company screw up this bad this quickly?!
Message 8 of 16

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's easy for O2. They've been practicing for years!

Currently using:
Message 9 of 16

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions