cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! slight_smile

So, here we go!

Billy Talent - Red Flag

YOUR TURN! grin

Message 1 of 6,534
6,533 REPLIES 6,533

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25602 Posts
  • 857 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Lovely song @BobM . one of my husband's favourites here

I so love that song @Cleoriff 

Thanks for posting it, so I can listen to it again.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2211 of 6,534

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38419 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Love the blue smiling, animated avatar @BobM  👍

Message 2212 of 6,534

BobM
Level 27: Desk Jockey
  • 4914 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo 

I was at school as well when I first heard them and like most other youngsters at the time it was new, it was different.  Long hair, (although looking back it was quite short in the early days) and great music. Even my mum liked them.  Saw them live in Dundee Caird Hall in Oct 63 but confined to the back as all the screaming girls were at the front.  Shocking behaviour by the so called fairer sex eh 😀  Good days, great memories.

Message 2213 of 6,534

BobM
  • 4914 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Love the blue smiling, animated avatar @BobM  👍

Thanks @pgn 

Been told it looks just like me, full set of sparkling teeth and a squint. 👀

Message 2214 of 6,534

Mi-Amigo
  • 25602 Posts
  • 857 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@BobM wrote:

@Mi-Amigo 

I was at school as well when I first heard them and like most other youngsters at the time it was new, it was different.  Long hair, (although looking back it was quite short in the early days) and great music. Even my mum liked them.  Saw them live in Dundee Caird Hall in Oct 63 but confined to the back as all the screaming girls were at the front.  Shocking behaviour by the so called fairer sex eh 😀  Good days, great memories.

I am so jealous @BobM .

I never got to see The Beatles live in concert - even though I bunked off school and queued for hours for a ticket when they played Slough Adelphi - which was their first gig after the Royal Command Performance in 1964.

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2215 of 6,534

BobM
  • 4914 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@BobM wrote:

@Mi-Amigo 

I am so jealous @BobM .

I never got to see The Beatles live in concert - even though I bunked off school and queued for hours for a ticket when they played Slough Adelphi - which was their first gig after the Royal Command Performance in 1964.

@Mi-Amigo - I was there but didn't hear a thing (or very little) apart from the screaming.

I can't describe the atmosphere there and I didn't quite appreciate at the time what was being witnessed. 

Message 2216 of 6,534

Mi-Amigo
  • 25602 Posts
  • 857 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A surprise for you @BobM 

Can you see yourself ?

Enjoy.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 2217 of 6,534

BobM
  • 4914 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo - Brilliant video, thank you, I've never seen it.  Sort of backs up what I was trying to say about the noise, it was unbelievable. In answer to your question, - have looked a couple of times and I'll keep looking but up to now no sign of me.  Actually there seems to be very few guys there.  Thanks so much for finding that and as you said, a surprise.  Cheers.

Message 2218 of 6,534

blissgirl
Level 35: Originator
  • 8612 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Midnight Oil: Shakers & Movers

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 2219 of 6,534

Anonymous
Not applicable

Relax, Take it Easy - Mika

Message 2220 of 6,534