This really cracked me up when I saw it

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23046 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Yes it certainly is OTT, @Anonymous but it does grab your attention, which is what I suspect it was meant to do. Whether it would make me buy one is another matter.:smileywink:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for sharing it @Anonymous, I hadn't seen that ad before! smile

It's quite funny, and definitely different enough that people would remember it. Do you know what the device is like, apart from its light weight? Any good?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EmilieT 

We use HP desktops and laptops pretty much exclusively at work (servers are more of a mixed bag) but although we've got some of the new Elitebooks which are nice I've not got my hands on one of those.

My work desktop is being replaced with a laptop in a docking station soon for business continuity purposes and my boss has agreed to my request for light laptop so the hardware should be fairly nice. slight_smile

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very catchy! Doesn’t make me want to buy one tho! (The repair bill would be huge)
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

I've never actually seen this on the tv so thanks for posting. I've always bought HP laptops but I doubt that the advert alone would be enough to persuade me as a first time buyer.

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie 

The Elitebook series is sold to businesses as opposed to consumers as the hardware includes a lot of security functions to aid information security which the consumer doesn't need and wouldn't want to pay for (Pavillion, Omen and Envy tend to be the consumer ranges).

Message 7 of 7