Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The kids are off. What do you do?

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

The roads are quiet in the morning which can only mean one thing; the kids are off school. Whether you’re a parent looking at what you can do to keep the little ones busy, or you’re looking for some fun plans to fill the time you’ve saved on your commute – Priority’s got you covered.

Whatever the weather, make sure you download the Priority app. It’s you’re ‘in’ to cheaper lunches, fun days out and amazing live experiences with your friends and family. Here are some of the top offers available on Priority over the holidays:

Go out for some food
Give the oven a break and take the family out for some food.  Exclusive to Priority, pick up a £5 main course at Pizza Express

Take a road trip
From Land’s End to John O’Groats, the UK has some amazing locations to explore and now with #O24G hitting 98% indoor population coverage you can stream and share all your adventures on the go.

Make sure you’re prepared for any long car journeys with breakdown cover.  Exclusive to Priority, get 25% off AA breakdown cover

If you’re travelling around the UK or Europe, hire a car with rentalcars.com and get a 15% discount on Priority

Do something unique
Why not try something different these holidays, such as:

1. Go to a gig, listen to your favourite music live, get tickets here: https://priority.o2.co.uk/tickets
  2. Walk over our house. It’s pretty big. See London from on high with Up at The O2 
  3. Race some Segways

What else can you do?
Enter a competition. With great competitions running on Priority, why don’t you start making plans for the next holidays?

• Win a golden ticket for Peppa Pig World. A must for parents of children who love to catch up with Peppa and her family’s antics.
  • You can also win VIP tickets to the Arcadia festival for you and four friends. This prize includes a meet and greet experience with Rudimental. Do hurry, this one closes at 23:59 03/04/2018

The winners will be contacted from 16 April. All offer details including terms are available through the links

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m not going anywhere.. the heavens opened minutes ago and now the garden is flooded! 💦

Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Is been soggy here for a few days but as I live  on the top of a hill the water all runs into the bungalow next door 😂

I can't venture out anywhere. ......

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143424 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
21 deg here..... luverly slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5wrote:

Being some sun back with you, tis a mild 12 degrees here. ...

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsiewrote:

@MI5wrote:

Being some sun back with you, tis a mild 12 degrees here. ...

12 degrees here earlier... absolutely wonderful! 

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122359 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Weather very mixed here today, one minute we have sun and the next it's lashing down...:smileywink:

Anyway I had a hospital appointment so didn't have the time to do anything exciting...that was it for me...LOL.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7