Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The hype begins

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

If you're not an iPhone fan, be afraid....be very afraid (in June, that is). If you are a fan, this will make you happy (or not, if you just bought the iPhone 5).

http://bgr.com/2013/01/02/iphone-5s-release-date-colors-279254/ 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

thats why things were slow to release at apple, buying companies then using their apps to use as an apple only feature eg: siri

Message 31 of 36

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hmm how many people used the app pre-apple owned Siri?

It was ugly as they come but it had two great advantages before they cannibalised it, one it worked brilliantly very rarely misinterpreted me. Two it worked on all iOS/iPhone variants equally. None of this you must have the latests and greatest to use me malarky.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 32 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

i didnt as didnt know siri was an app until i researched it, it can be funny, eg says i offend it sometimesSmiley Very Happy

Message 33 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am probably just being a little picky, with regards to the iPhone 5 alternatives but...

Galaxy s3 - will never own a flimsy plasticky Samsung since I owned a u600 and got my hands on an s2 before having to replace it 3 times due to either software or paintwork issues

Nokia 920 isn't available on O2. 820 is a lower spec than iPhone 5. Htc 8x is ugly (I really want a Nokia 920 if you see my post history!!)

Haven't actually ever seen the nexus, or have too much knowledge of it to comment.

Xperia T - don't know too much about it, but seeing as Sony don't seem to put as much effort into phones as the used to, I'm not sure I want one.

Will have to get to the phone shop over the weekend.

Message 34 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I raised an eyebrow when the iPad Mini was released...

Shouldn't that be i-brow™?

Message 35 of 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I raised an eyebrow when the iPad Mini was released...

Shouldn't that be i-brow™?

tumbleweed-gif-1.gif

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 36 of 36