Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The grumble thread

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sometimes it can help to just scream it out what's [Removed] you off....

I'll start...

As my "company" (aid relief, but behaving like a company) changed so many things.... Our teamleader was thrown out, is a normal co-worker now... The shiftplans are "planed" centrally now (I can't even say it's planned, that would imply it has a structure, but it's just like throwing [Removed] on a paper). The shiftplan is.... just no. We work our asses off, have plushours galore and the other watch has minushours. So they have freetime enough and we thought about putting containers on the watch to live there, because we don't know why we pay rent for our flats - we're hardly ever there!... And the best shifts are always given to the temporary workers who already have a very good job, so they get the extra amount on money instead of us....

Next week I can finally take my annual leave from LAST year (by law you have to take it by 31th march by exception... I got it excepted even longer. I'm so ready for a holiday!

sleeping

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 410
409 REPLIES 409

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Hope the weather is kind @Anonymous snowflake

Bad weather is good.. it makes you pedal faster!

& thanks @Anonymous I'm just messing with cards & avatars at the moment!

Message 291 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

Feeling like the floor of a taxi on a Friday night!

Message 292 of 410

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The Big Red Ride over then @Anonymous? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 293 of 410

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

So bright red ears nose and knees then..... 😂

Message 294 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

So bright red ears nose and knees then..... 😂

Coughing and barking too... at least the nostrils will be clear when I get back (and I hate spitting of any kind!!!)

Message 295 of 410

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Coughing and barking too... at least the nostrils will be clear when I get back (and I hate spitting of any kind!!!)

I'm with you there. I feel like smacking anyone doing that. Wherever I walk these days I have to negotiate dog turds and gobs of spit. Both disgusting !poopBaseball spit emoticon (Baseball smileys and emoticons)

Message 296 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tbf it wasn’t too bad and I never gobbed anywhere which is surprising.. lots of barking tho..
Message 297 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bad day today...

Some ****** decided to call my mother a lot of unpleasant names, not to her face, but behind her back.. I kept my cool & didn't say anything.. until he walked off chuntering about what a ****** she must be.

I may have unleashed a tirade of abuse in this blokes direction, whilst he was telling me to shut up & not cause a scene.. which was a red rag to a bull.. and then he got both barrels. At which point a whole hoard of staff came running across to sort me out, as my mum began pulling me back. The guy shuffled off with his tail between his legs & my mum gave me the biggest hug ever & thanked me for protecting her (for those of you who don't know, she is losing her marbles & can barely remember my name most of the time) on the down side.. I'm not allowed in WIlko's.. I say downside in the loosest sense obviously...

Then I get into work & the boss lady has a pop at me & leaves me unable to say or do anything to resolve a situation that needs resolving..

Then I nearly get knocked off my bike by some stupid ****** talking on her phone whilst driving. She hit an island and damaged her alloy & got a flat.. so last laugh on her..

As soon as i get to the Give Blood session.. I think I'm sniffing from the cold air, grab a tissue, blow the hooter & little do i know I've exploded and there's blood everywhere... 

I think I'll write today off!

Message 298 of 410

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That sounds like the crappiest day @Anonymous 

I'm pleased I stayed at home!

PS the nose bleed could have been caused by a bout of high blood pressure due to the stress of the day? #just saying...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 299 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

That sounds like the crappiest day @Anonymous 

I'm pleased I stayed at home!

PS the nose bleed could have been caused by a bout of high blood pressure due to the stress of the day? #just saying...

I was kinda hoping you'd say that.. I was up early after not much sleep & then all the **** & to work off some of the stress I pedalled my fat ass off to get to the tea & biscuits. Quite an impressive time if I do say so myself & I think that was the final straw!

Tomorrow is another day!

Message 300 of 410