Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The grumble thread

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sometimes it can help to just scream it out what's [Removed] you off....

I'll start...

As my "company" (aid relief, but behaving like a company) changed so many things.... Our teamleader was thrown out, is a normal co-worker now... The shiftplans are "planed" centrally now (I can't even say it's planned, that would imply it has a structure, but it's just like throwing [Removed] on a paper). The shiftplan is.... just no. We work our asses off, have plushours galore and the other watch has minushours. So they have freetime enough and we thought about putting containers on the watch to live there, because we don't know why we pay rent for our flats - we're hardly ever there!... And the best shifts are always given to the temporary workers who already have a very good job, so they get the extra amount on money instead of us....

Next week I can finally take my annual leave from LAST year (by law you have to take it by 31th march by exception... I got it excepted even longer. I'm so ready for a holiday!

sleeping

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 1 of 410
409 REPLIES 409

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff thanks good be back slight_smile
Message 41 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous, hope you're alright 

have one of these as a 'Welcome Back' 

Image result for images for diet coke

Message 42 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks @Anonymous slight_smile
Message 43 of 410

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Welcome back @Anonymous and thanks for the invitation, I love Scotland 😊
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 44 of 410

ComaChameleon
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Glory1

It's like melting. The A/C of the cars are just working when driven. We already had 32°C at 8am inside the car (medicine is allowed to be stored til 25°). Went to the restroom 3-4 times to just put water in my face, but only warm water was coming out.

@Anonymous

I once had such a problem too in Neuss. A guy wanted to give us a ticket because we blocked the road (copplestone and the patient had to be brought to the car with a wheelchair, so no chance to set it further away)

Got the tip from a passer-by to complain about that specific guy at the Mayor... He likes EMS and is always interested in civil servants disturbing our work.

@Anonymous

welcome back wink

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 45 of 410

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks @ComaChamelon sorry for highjacking your thread 🙂😼
Message 46 of 410

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ComaChameleonWe had a similar story making news in the UK.

An ambulance stopped on double yellow lines for a minute, whilst one of the team ran into a local shop to get bottled water for the crew. When they came back a traffic warden had slapped a parking ticket on the ambulance for stopping on double yellow lines.

Pathetic really, they could have been in the shop helping a patient. Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 47 of 410

ComaChameleon
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous

np, it's off topic, so everyone can say what ever he/she likes grin

@Cleoriff

ridicculous... Maybe such people should make social hours on an ambulance for a while. Sometimes you have to stop at a stupid place - to be back at the car in time if you get a call...

edit:

@Cleoriff

at my ex-ex workplace a collegue of mine went to get some food/drink across the street in the supermarket (he went by foot, it was really just across the street. When he stood waiting at the till someone collapsed in front of him and he started CPR. He told another customer to call 112 to get his partner and the car at that side from the street (and a doctor).

You never know where it can happen. That guy who collapsed had really good luck to fall down in front of the collegue and he was "shopping" during the shift.

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 48 of 410

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

So I've performed CPR on this thread....I'e given it a good kicking with my pot leg....devil

Can't believe no one has had a grumble since July (I know I've had) but on my bad days I can't be bothered trying to type. So, anyway, grumble away...

Message 49 of 410

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I'll wait till the end of F1...I may need a grumble then...or not...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 50 of 410