Did you mean: 

The White Room Thursday Quiz - the Return: Advanced Notice

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png

Following the White Room "specials" - the Christmas Quiz; the New Year Quiz; and the Revenge -

the regular White Room Thursday Quiz returns this week - with a few changes....

The White Room Thursday Quiz will be EIGHT [not six] questions, from a range of categories.

Four new categories [inventions, places, structures, art] have been added to the list of categores; and two categories have been revised [events - to include anniversaries, and television - including sit-coms]

The questions will be drawn from different set of categories each week. 

The White Room Thursday Quiz - with the eight questions - will be posted on Wednesday morning.

The White Room Thursday Quiz will be open to all members of the Community.

Those who want to take part will need to pm [private message] me [Mi-Amigo] with their answers between 00.01 [one minute after midnight] and 23.59 [1.59pm] on Thursday.

The answers - and the results for each player taking part - will be posted on Friday morning.

Each member will be awarded star for each correct answer. In addition, each member who gives

EIGHT correct answers               SIX correct answers

will be awarded                       will be awarded

silver-thinker.jpg                 bronze-thinker-crop.jpg

SILVER THINKER                     BRONZE THINKER

The next White Room Thursday Quiz will be posted on this Wednesday - 22 January.

I hope that those who have taken part in a previous White Room Thursday Quiz, the Christmas Quiz, the New Year Quiz, and/or the Revenge - inc

@Cleoriff ; @pgn@gmarkj@MI5 ;  @jonsie@BobM ; @Anonymous ; @Marjo ; @Martin-O2 ;

@WispaRed7 ; @RyanK1992 ;  @Sy@TallTrees ; @BOSSGOGG  

will take part, and new members, and those who have not previously played, will join in. 

Please post on this thread to say you will be taking part. Also feel free to post any comments, and, if you have any questions about the quiz, please ask and I will reply here.

Thank you everyone for your interest and for making the White Room Thursday Quiz so popular...

@Mi-Amigo  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I'd love to take part in the quiz again! I'm officially off on Thursday though, but if I'm able to I'll check this one out later in the day/evening! Good luck to everyone else taking part. Happy Dance

Message 11 of 12

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo 

If you can, and want to, the quiz will be open until 23.59 [11.59pm] on Thursday for answers to be pm`d to me... If you can`t play, you can still check out the answers on Friday morning...  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 12 of 12