Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 708

Re: The White Room Thursday Quiz - 26 Sept 2019

I didn't know the answer to Q1. I knew it wasn't Edward 1st due to some 'rumble in the jungle' but had no idea who it was. That was a hard question.

As for the David Bowie Berlin Trilogy, I would have paid more attention if I was the one doing the quiz!!

I read the question as the SECOND album ...so struggled between Low and Heroes as they were both released in 1977. I knew Lodger was the 3rd. Banana

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 106
Ideas: 2

I got the same as @AnnieM, numbers 3 through 6 correct, typo notwithstanding. 🤣

Had not a clue about Qs 1 or 2.🙄
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted
Topics: 561

I hadn't a clue about Q1 as I have never been interested in royalty or their titles.

I did manage to get all the others.

Highlighted
Topics: 260

I got one question correct ... Bouncy ... the dice one

I had thought Exeter was the city in question ... now I know different

I enjoy playing along at home @Mi-Amigo ... but am quite useless really LOL

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Highlighted
Topics: 167

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Cleoriff ; @pgn ; @jonsie@WispaRed7  for the feedback on how you got on.

The questions weren`t easy - but it`s good to see that everyone got the dice one right.

I wait to see what @AnnieM made of the questions.

Everyone has different interests and to keep the quiz fun, so more might play along or put their name forward as a contestant, I am going to add two more categories from which I will choose the six questions over the weekend for next week`s White Room Thursday Quiz.

The six questions next week will be from - History; Sport; Events; Food & Drink; Space; TV sitcoms. 

If anyone - whether a new member or a member who has not put their name forward - would like to be considered as a contest, please pm me [@Mi-Amigo] and I will add your name to the draw to be made by @EmilieT . 

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Topics: 3

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Well done @AnnieM - you are awarded star star star star and a half stars.

I'm happy with 4 and a half stars! I appreciate the half as I had absolutely no idea about that one. Thank you, @Mi-Amigo for setting the questions. 

I do remember reading something about Llewellyns as Prince of Wales, but had a feeling that they were not official rolling eyes