cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Walking Dead.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Currently re watching, The Walking Dead Series 1 to 3.

Awesome Tv Mini-Series.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got to agree! I had always seen posts about it on facebook, but just wondered what all the fuss was about while I watched American Horror Story!

But a friend and I have since watched the entire first two series and are now onto the 3rd series, I think we're on episode 4 or 5 now! We'll catch up eventually haha

Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Boo me now. I started watching it but after a few episodes I stopped, far too slow for me. Loved American Horror Story though, looking forward to season 3.
Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Gotta agree there.

American Horror story is up there too.

Chiara you should persevere with The Walking Dead ,as the story grows and grows.
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's so slow, BoB. I love zombies (slow and fast ones) and I tried really hard to like it. I'm not saying it's not good, it's not for me.
Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fair enough.

Have you caught World War Z yet ?
Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not yet. Loved the book, I'm a little concerned I might be disappointed. Did you like it?
Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Boo me now. I started watching it but after a few episodes I stopped, far too slow for me. Loved American Horror Story though, looking forward to season 3.

{clears throat}

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! tongue

But as already mentioned, you should give it a go, the story really does progress even if it isn't a "traditional" zombie screenplay. Oh...and Series1 is incredibly tame, the 2nd series gets alot gorier! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I really enjoyed the film but I've not read the book.

Brad Pitt does well as per !
Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
@PapaDug I watched 4-5 episodes from series 1 and didn't work for me. I can't force myself to go through more of it for series 2 :-S

@BoB I was saying to my husband just a few days ago that Brad Pitt is probably (and rightly so) laughing at all his early age critics. Remember his early days when he was considered just a pretty face and not a real actor? He's proven everybody wrong. Kudos to him 🙂
Message 10 of 16