The Masters 2022 🏌️

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

the masters.jpeg

The Masters has teed off .

Will anyone be watching? I'm planning to have a quiet weekend, chilling for the next few days with it on in the background.

Tiger Woods has returned for the tournament too, since his car crash just over a year ago! He has said the biggest challenge for him will be walking 72 holes. He and dozens of other pros will be battling it out for the green jacket at the 86th edition of the Masters Tournament and the first of the men's four major golf championships held in 2022.

It is being played at the Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia. The 2021 tournament was won by Japan's Hideki Matsuyama. I always look forward to this tournament, and have fond memories of watching it with my stepfather growing up.

Is anyone planning to watch? Any predictions? Let me know 😁.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not my game unfortunately @lewys-gp.

This weekend I will attempting to drag myself out of bed at ungodly hours, as its the Australian Formula 1. The first one since 2019. I will record Practice 1 and 3 as they are on at 4am. 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry @lewys-gp I have no interest in golf.

My attention on Sunday will be on what could be the ultimate Premier League football game of the season when Liverpool take on Man City at City`s ground at 4.30pm. Many predict the winner of the game will go on to be Premier League champions. I`ll be rooting for Liverpool soccer trophy YNWA 😁

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 6

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ooooft, that is an early one @Cleoriff 😂. How is Mercedes looking so far this season?

I totally forgot about that, @Mi-Amigo! Will definitely be watching, thank you 👍.

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Mercedes are shocking currently @lewys-gp. Considering they have been the best car on the grid for the last 8 seasons, it's damn frustrating to watch them pootling around in the middle of the grid. Unless they unlock the speed potential of this car soon, Lewis has no chance of winning an 8th WDC!!  *Sigh*  (I might start watching golf) 😂😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Not good, @Cleoriff, especially if it's going to push you to the dark side (golf) 🤣.

Message 6 of 6