Did you mean: 

The Last of Us Part 2

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys, 

Some great news for PlayStation 4 owners last week, The Last of Us Part 2 now has a release date! 

Publisher Naughty Dog have announced that their follow up the the critically acclaimed The Last of Us will be released on the 21st of February 2020.

The story is set 5 years after the first game and follows the characters through a post apocalyptic world where most of humanity has been killed or transformed by a mutated fungal infection that turns people into zombie like creatures. 

The first game is one of my all time favourites so I'm really excited to see what the sequel brings! It was a great mix of enjoyable gameplay, action, stealth and horror with an amazing story holding all together!

I wont post the trailer here as it's a bit grim but let me know if you've seen it and if you're as excited for the game as I am! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

RyanK1992
Level 4: Observant
  • 90 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I loved The Last of Us!
I can't wait for this slight_smile
iPhone 11 PRODUCT RED
Apple Watch Series 4
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'm super excited too @RyanK1992! I'm about half way through a fresh play-through of the first one and it's such an amazing game. Not easy though I've died more times then I can count! head_bandage

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3