cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Last Album I Bought Was...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smash Hits - The 90s

The tracklist isn’t your usual repetitive guff that you find on most compilations. out of the 80 tracks I’m liking about 65. (Which is good for me)

Cost £5.99 iTunes

Paula Abdul - Greatest Hits.

compilations usually only feature ‘Straight Up’ & ‘Opposites Attract’ which are good but not her best so I thought it was time to buy her Greatest Hits. There’s only 1 song I’ve not heard before and it’s one I can’t believe I’ve never heard before.

Cost £4.99 iTunes

Be it vinyl, cassette, CD or digital.. stick it down here

You’ve head my dire choices... can I hear yours please.. Give me some ideas of what look out for!!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Earlier this year James Taylor: American Standard ... ... ... publicised as his swansong album

It got stuck in the laptop before I heard it 😞

Remember the folk clubs and the singer songwriters of the 1960 / 70's

Good to see you continuing to post @welshsteve76 slight_smile

Message 11 of 16

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @Anonymous 

Thanks

Steve
Message 12 of 16

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I think the last CD I bought before switching to digital downloads was Harem by Sarah Brightman, and after that I've been either listening through Spotify, or downloading individual songs mainly when I come across a good one and want it on my phone. Mostly as a wake-up sound or a ring tone. grin I've got only a couple of full album downloads and nothing recent.

@Anonymous I downloaded that Paula Abdul album some years ago too and I think that's one of the only digital download albums I've ever bought. The other one was a World of Warcraft soundtrack. nerd What was that 1 song you hadn't heard before? slight_smile

Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Different Together by Alexandr Smirnov aka Slam Duck

This guy has produced some cracking trance tunes and this album contains more top quality stuff.

£5.99 from iTunes, bought it on Sunday evening.

Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry @Marjo been a while since i looked in here...

It was 'Ain't Never Gonna Give You Up'  I think it's because it didn't hit the top 100 & was overlooked by many.. which is a shame.. It's pretty good

Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Heartland by Runrig ... ... ... 2nd hand, good condition, fabulous music.

Message 16 of 16