Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Good Wife/The Good Fight

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Anonymousand I got to talking about the above two shows; the Good Fight being a spin-off from The Good Wife.

Now I know there are two of us interested in these shows and @Marjo has also mentioned liking The Good Wife and asking about the spin-off series.

So I've set up this thread which may only be of interest to the three of us. But if anyone else has watched these shows, please feel free to join in. The more the merrier 😊

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1 of 73
72 REPLIES 72

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

If I get really bored I may just watch a few episodes from the start......omg, did I really just say that astonished

Yes you did @jonsie. Give it  go you may even find you like it smile

Message 61 of 73

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I'm almost at the end of Season 2 now, so far so good, I really like it! I'd say you definitely should give it a go @jonsie, so I'm not the only one here discovering the show laughing

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 62 of 73

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT  Just finished  watching The Woman In White which was on BBC 1.

Another great period drama with a real twist. I'm sure it's available on Catch up (if you have time) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 63 of 73

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@EmilieT  Just finished  watching The Woman In White which was on BBC 1.

Another great period drama with a real twist. I'm sure it's available on Catch up (if you have time) wink

I made a note of it, not sure if I'll be able to check it out soon but definitely will try. I do like a good period drama smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 64 of 73

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Glory1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Patti Nyholm.. dreams are coming true!!!

(Is that better?? Sigh!)

Personally I preferred your original post Whistle

:-))

Message 65 of 73

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

OMG @Anonymous what an episode.

More info
Derek Lindo, Boseman was shot. And his ex-wife, married to the Chief of Police, in a knee jerk reaction passed a copy of the firm's client list over to him. Immediately two of the firm's best clients, the former drug dealer and the 'wife killer', sorry can't remember either client's name, both client's of Diane, were interviewed the by the police.

Alan Alda, meanwhile tried to poach said clients and almost succeeded. The former investigator of the firm was by Boseman's side the moment he was told Boseman had been shot. And he helped to find who they think shot Boseman, that nutty writer who lost his case. Boseman's ex realised her mistake in handing over the client list and that her husband's adjenda wasn't quite hers. So she worked with Diane (who chucked out those pills she been self-medicating with thank God) to pinch the clients back from Alan Alda, thanks to a little skullduggery. The pregnant lawyer is I think back with her baby daddy who's been selected to run for Congress. The episode was all go, funny, sad, crazy and fascinating all at once. Loved every minute of it.

Message 66 of 73

Anonymous
Not applicable
Season 3 supposedly airing in March 2019 👍
Message 67 of 73

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for that @Anonymous. I hadn't heard anything and did wonder. Not wanting to wish my life away, still I can't wait till it's back.

Message 68 of 73

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome, thanks for the heads up @Anonymous, just like @Glory1 I had no idea - something exciting to loook forward to in the coming months smiley

signature

Message 69 of 73

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

So what channel is this on?

I may take a peek if I can (remembering that F1 is also back in March....) Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 70 of 73